FilmPlus is a relatively new streaming apk that allows users to enjoy almost any movie or TV show free and in HD. The app borrows the much-loved interface of the defunct Terrarium TV, but unlike other apps that are simply modded, the developers state that the app is coded from scratch.
Further, FilmPlus uses a completely different method to populate links, and the quality of links helps make it one of the best streaming apps at the moment. You can also integrate Real-Debrid (as well as Premiumize and AllDebrid) for even better streaming. To keep track of what you are watching, you can also add Trakt.
Stream with caution!
Streaming on FilmPlus and other unofficial streaming platforms usually comes with some big risks. First, these applications usually provide pirated movies, which is illegal and can land users in trouble. The servers hosting these movies are also insecure, and they log your IP address which can reveal your real IP address.
To ensure that you are safe, we highly advise that you use a Good VPN whenever you want to stream on FilmPlus or other unofficial apps. A VPN will encrypt your traffic ensuring that your ISP can’t log your activities, and it will also change your IP address. This will ensure that your real identity is not exposed and you also can’t be tracked down by copyright trolls.
The Best VPN for streaming
Unfortunately, most VPNs don’t deliver what they promise. For a secure and fast streaming experience, we highly recommend that you use Surfshark. Surfshark is the best VPN for streaming due to its superb speeds and the fact that it doesn’t keep any logs. It also uses top-of-the-class encryption standards, it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
To sweeten the deal further, its pricing is very competitive, and we can help you lower it further with an exclusive 82% discount off the VPN!
Check out 15 awesome things you can do with a VPN.
How to Install FilmPlus APK on Firestick
Since FilmPlus is a third-party application, it is not available on the Amazon App Store. To install it, we’ll need to sideload the app. This will require us to first enable the option “apps from unknown sources.”
Here’s how to do it:
Enabling Apps from unknown sources
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device.”
- Select “Developer options.”
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” as well as “ADB debugging.”
After that, we now need to install the Downloader; an app that will help download the FilmPlus apk file. The app is available on the Amazon App Store, and so you can install it using the few steps below. If you already have it, you can skip to the next step.
Installing the Downloader App
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it.
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Install FilmPlus on Firestick
Now, we need to download the apk file to install FilmPlus on Firestick.
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL: https://bit.ly/2JS2hhd (may differ from the address on the image below)
- FilmPlus apk will start downloading.
- After the download is complete, click “Install”
- When the installation completes, click “Done.”
- Downloader will ask if you want to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space.
- When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more.
- FilmPlus should have been added to your app list. It can now be found under “See All.”
How to Install FilmPlus APK on Android TV
If you stream using your Android box, it’s also very easy to install the FilmPlus app. Just like with Firestick, the first thing you need to do is ensure that your Android box is permitted to install third-party apps. To do that, navigate to Settings> Privacy> Unknown Sources and checkmark “Allow Unknown Sources.”
From there, you now need to download the FilmPlus apk. The best way to do that is by using the Chrome browser. If you haven’t installed it, it’s available on the Google Play Store.
- Open Google Chrome
- Type the URL https://bit.ly/2JS2hhd on the address bar
- The apk will start downloading immediately
- Just click on the apk to install
Before you start the app…
Remember that FilmPlus is a third-party app that provides unofficial streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to a Surfshark server first. This will help you stop your ISP and other parties from tracking your activities, hence avoiding any potential DMCA notices. You will also be able to circumvent any ISP-imposed blocking on streams.
You can install the Surfshark app by following these simple steps:
- If you haven’t created an account yet, take advantage of our exclusive 82% discount and create it now.
- On the Firestick search box, type Surfshark.
- The app will appear as the first suggestion. Click on it
- You will be given the “Get” option. Hit it.
- The VPN will now start downloading
- Launch it and sign in with your credentials.
From there, you just need to connect your VPN and launch FilmPlus.
After the APK install, you’ll find FilmPlus is a fantastic application and an excellent replacement for Terrarium TV. The app is currently working well, features a familiar interface, and pulls great streams. You can use it to quench your binging thirst with any title you desire. However…
Streaming on the platform comes with some risks. Whenever you want to stream on the app, always ensure you are connected to an Surfshark server. This will help you avoid a copyright notice, stream anonymously, and even bypass ISP throttling.
Enjoy your streaming!
FilmPlus is working fine; visit the install guide at:
Lee Geary says
What is the best movies and tv apps I can’t get cinema are film plus to work I am using a fire stick 4k thank you.