Are you eager to know the methods to jailbreak an Android TV Box by following simple steps? Rooting Android box adds up advanced features by optimizing functionality, allowing you to configure whatever you want to in different ways.
What does it mean to jailbreak an Android Box?
Basically, jailbreaking any Android is similar to rooting iPhone. Rooting the device allows unlimited features with the ultimate freedom to customize your device in different ways. Customization and streaming become easier and accessible. Normally, some applications are now available on Android’s set of functions that get unlocked after rooting. Third-party apps and functions can also be accessed. Different platforms like Kodi and Plex also get access to your TV box for customizing visualization.
Be careful when rooting your Android TV Box!
Enabling root access to your TV box offers numerous advantages, offering advanced functionality but it also has side effects that impact the rooted system badly:
- Certain programs that you enable or some third-party apps that you download may have the possibility of carrying malware that can take over the whole system and enter the risk area.
- All the devices under the affected system’s network may have the risk of creating a security threat.
- Rooting can make the warranty of the manufacturer by counterbalancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the device.
Accordingly, the least you can do is make sure to install some anti-virus software before customizing your Android box. Also, make a backup of your data because this can protect your data in case any application affects the device badly. Moreover, don’t give any third-party app financial authorization to proceed with premium features. To avoid vulnerabilities, use the add-ons with a solid and complete protection cover.
Enable VPN service before jailbreaking your Android TV Box
Install a reliable VPN service to avoid privacy issues and hide identity from the authorities that are monitoring all the activities.
However, have you ever experienced re-buffering video in low resolution, slow loading, slow download process, or excessive lag while gaming? A good VPN can solve this – VPN encryption must be of high-quality which can avoid ISP throttling.
Methods to Jailbreak an Android TV Box
To root your Android TV Box, there are basically two methods, and so it’s up to you to choose the one to use as the result should be similar:
Method 1 – Free
- Start your Android TV box, and go to Settings.
- On the menu, under Personal, find Security & Restrictions.
- Turn Unknown Sources to ON.
- Accept the disclaimer.
- Using the Chrome Browser, download the KingRoot APK by visiting https://bit.ly/2X6R288
- Click Install when asked, and launch the app right after installing.
- When the KingRoot app starts, tap “Try to Root”.
- Your Android TV Box will start rooting. After rooting, it will return to its home screen.
- Finally, just to be sure your Android TV Box was successfully rooted, download and run the Root Checker app; you’ll find it at Google Play Store.
Method 2 – Requires subscription
- On your computer, open your web browser and enter the address: https://www.oneclickroot.com/download/
- Go to the button “Install now” and click.
- After the installation, launch the “One-click Root” app.
- Now, use the USB cable for the connection of the Android Box with your computer.
- After the connection through a USB cable, run the TV box.
- Go to settings.
- There’ll be an option of “Developers”; select it.
- Here, enable the ADB Debugging and USB debugging.
- On the “One-click Root” box, you’ll find the “Root Now” button.
- The installation will take some time; be patient.
- On the TV box, open the Google Play Store and install Root Checker, so you can be sure your device was really rooted.
Enjoy more features!
Well, it is an easy task to jailbreak your Android TV Box but you have to perform it carefully. Due to add-ons and the addition of advanced features, you can face third-party integrations and malware plugins on to your system which can cost you the warranty. Moreover, before customizing, make sure that the VPN is running to avoid vulnerabilities.
Once you’ve rooted your device you can easily download and install files that were previously restricted.
Enjoy your liberated Android TV Box!