How to Install Aptoide on Firestick – The Best App Store for Firestick
Aptoide can be used as an alternative to Amazon App Store and Google Play Store. But the real question is how you can Install Aptoide on Firestick or any other devices. Please follow the instructions below…
Aptoide is an excellent alternative app store to the Amazon App Store and Google Play Store. You may be wondering why you would need another app store on your Amazon Fire TV or Stick, but trust me you do. I’ll tell you why.
Aptoide is the biggest Google Play Store alternative for all Android devices, with 800,000+ apps. Remember that Amazon devices are based on a fork of Android, and therefore almost all Android apps are compatible.
The Aptoide app store hosts popular apps that are not available on either Amazon App Store or Google Play Store. This is in addition to having almost all the popular Android apps found on the Play Store and Amazon App Store.
What makes Aptoide an even super choice is that Google and Amazon don’t really see eye to eye. That is the reason why you won’t find Play Store on your Firestick or even Google devices on Amazon.com.
Having known that, we can now install Aptoide. However, there’s something more.
You need a VPN!
Aptoide is not an official app store, and it’s run by a third party. This means that some apps found on the store can be illegal depending on your location. Actually, all apps that contain copyrighted content can be termed as illegal. Their use can, therefore, lead you to the other side of the law. You can then end up getting a DMCA notice or even facing legal charges.
For this reason, you need to use a reliable VPN. However, not all good VPNs are suitable for Amazon Fire Stick and TV. ExpressVPN is our recommended VPN for Amazon devices. First, the VPN has a dedicated app in the Amazon App Store, making installation easier. It can also be installed from the Aptoide store. Further, ExpressVPN offers the best speeds, something that is crucial for streaming on the Amazon Fire TV and Stick. We managed to get an exclusive 49% of ExpressVPN.
Click here to save 49% of ExpressVPN now!
How to Install Aptoide on Firestick or Fire TV
Here’s the simple procedure you need to follow to Install Aptoide on Firestick or Fire TV:
- At the Fire TV or Stick home screen, go to
- Select the Device option and the Developer options.
- There, turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to the home screen.
- Open the search option and search Scroll to it and click it. If you haven’t installed it yet, click Get. The app will now download and install. You can then click Open.
- In case you get a notification showing you the app’s features and updates, just click OK.
- Now open Downloader and on the http:// address box section, type in the URL http://aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv
- You will now be directed to the Aptoide TV App download page. Scroll down and click The file will download.
- After it completes, click Install at the bottom right.
- The Aptoide store will now install.
You can click Open to download any apps you need. From there, it will be available in the All Apps section.
Now that you know How to Install Aptoide on Firestick, before you use any streaming app that might offer you copyrighted content like MobDro and Kodi, remember to turn on your VPN. If you still don’t have one, check out our Best VPNs review!