Live Lounge APK is an all-in-one application that you can install on Firestick or in Android TV Box to enjoy a plethora of good and diversified contents, depending on your momentary trend.
⚠ As Live Lounge is not working well anymore, we suggest you using the Media Lounge App, instead!
Live Lounge is an all-in-one Android app that lets you stream movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, and more, all for free. Its wide range of content makes it easy to watch live streams and movies/ TV shows without even having to install multiple apps.
The app is well categorized into Movies, TV Shows, World IPTV, Sports IPTV, Adult 18+ (you set a pin for this section), and Virtual Fireplaces. The live TV section is organized into regions, allowing you to easily choose the channel you want to watch. This section consists of 1000+ TV channels from different regions of the world like UK, USA, France, Canada, Spain, the Philippines, and more.
For the wide variety and quality of content that the app offers, it’s worth installing. This guide will show you how to install Live Lounge APK on Firestick and Android devices.
Caution: Stream safely!
The live lounge presents users with lots of interesting and high-quality content, but the app doesn’t own any of the content. Its streams are usually scraped from the internet, and they are illegal in most cases.
The only way you can stream safely is through the use of a private and secure VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and sends it to a remote server, which then gives you a new online identity. The encryption and spoofing of your IP address make it impossible for anyone to track your activities or identify you.
The VPN we recommend
At BestDroidPlayer, we recommend that you use IPVanish for streaming. We have been using the VPN for years as it offers super-fast speeds and doesn’t keep any connection or usage logs. Further, it lets users connect many devices simultaneously, and it comes with a risk-free money-back guarantee.
We currently have a special offer for BestDroidPlayer readers, and so take advantage and get the VPN at an exclusive 71% discount!
How to Install Live Lounge APK on Firestick
Live Lounge is not available on the Amazon store since it’s not an official app. The only way we can install it through sideloading.
To make this possible, we need to enable the installation of “apps from unknown sources.”
Here’s how to do that:
- Firstly, while at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device”
- Then, select “Developer options”
- Finally, turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” as well as “ADB debugging”
After that, we can go ahead and download the app.
The best app for downloading the apk file is “Downloader,” which is readily available on the store. If you haven’t installed it yet:
- Firstly, on the main menu, select the Search and type “Downloader”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it
- Now, click Get to install the app on your Firestick
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Installing Live Lounge APK on Firestick
Now, we need to download the Live Lounge installation file.
- Firstly, in the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL http://bit.ly/2PTSxp5. After that, click ‘Go’
- Live Lounge installation file will now download
- After the download is complete, click “Install”
- Finally, When the install completes, click “Done” You will then be asked if you want to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space. When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more
Live Lounge HD should have been added to your app list. Do not launch the app yet!
Remember that Live Lounge HD is a third-party app that provides pirated streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to a IPVanish server first. You can install the app from the Amazon Store.
If you haven’t created an account yet, below is a special discount.
How to Install Live Lounge APK on Android TV Box
If you’d like to install Live Lounge on your Android box, it’s quite easy to do so too.
The first thing you need to do is enable installation from unknown sources, just like we did with Firestick. To do that, navigate to Settings> Privacy> Unknown Sources and check “Allow Unknown Sources.”
From there, you will need a download manager to facilitate the download. The best app for downloading apk files on the Android box is ES File Explorer.
You can follow the procedure below:
- After ES Explorer installs, open it, go to Tools, and then select Download Manager. You will see a “new” option on the bottom side. Click it.
- ES Explorer will now give you an option to input the path and name of the file you’d like to download. Enter the URL http://bit.ly/2PTSxp5. You don’t need to enter a name as it will be automatically given. After that, click Download Now.
- The file will now be downloaded
- After it’s complete, you’ll get an “Open File” Click it
- It will now give you the option to install the app.
After the installation is complete, just close ES Explorer and go back to the home screen. Live Lounge HD should have been added to your app list.
After that, you just need to connect your VPN and start streaming movies, TV shows, and live TV on your big screen.
Since its an all-in-one app, when you install Live Lounge APK you’ll be provided with lots of diverse content that you watch depending on the mood. You can install it using the procedure above and enjoy live TV, live sports, movies, TV shows, and more all for free.
We hope we have helped to Install Live Lounge APK on your Firestick or Android TV Box and to enjoy good content. If so, please share this article with your friends, rate it, and let us your comments on the comments box below!
Have a good day!