Morpheus is an amazing Kodi addon where you can watch ad-free movies and TV series and shows; in this tutorial, I am going to show how to install Morpheus TV on Firestick.
Before proceeding with the tutorial of How to Install Morpheus TV on Firestick, a small introduction is advisable:
Morpheus TV is an android streaming application that is loaded with a plethora of TV shows and movies to fill your streaming needs. The application is completely free and lets you watch almost all TV shows and movies that you would like. It operates almost the same way as Terrarium TV, albeit with a completely different theme and functionality.
First of all, Morpheus TV doesn’t show ads, something that draws so many people. It is also one of the fastest android streaming applications that you’ll come across. Quality and quantity have been well balanced in the development of this app, and you should surely install Morpheus TV on Firestick or in your Android devices.
Every TV Show or movie has a summary when you click it, and so does every episode. Content is available in 1080p, HD and SD. You can also integrate your Trakt tv account to keep track of your movies and series; for that you can visit de website here.
Is Morpheus TV Safe & Legal?
Morpheus TV is safe in terms of malware unless you download the wrong application from third-party websites. You, therefore, don’t have to worry about your device’ safety.
However, the lines are not so clear when it comes to the legality of the Android app. On launching it, a disclaimer states that “The author does not host or upload any of the content of the app. All content is retrieved from third-party websites…The author does not have any affiliation with the content providers and is not responsible for the content they provide.” Here, the author distances himself from the type of content you get while using the app.
This means that, when you Install Morpheus TV on Firestick or any other Android device, the whole responsibility lies with you, and you have to protect yourself since most of the provided content is copyrighted. The only way you can do this is through the use of a secure and private VPN. We, therefore, recommend you to use IPVanish to stay private and secure. We managed to get an exclusive 50% of IPVanish to our readers.
Click here to save 50% of IPVanish now!
How to Install Morpheus TV on Firestick
After securing yourself, you can now go ahead and install the app on your Firestick.
If you have already installed Aptoide app store, you just need to search the app from there.
If you haven’t, follow the procedure below.
- At the Fire TV or Stick home screen, go to
- Select the Device option and the Developer options.
- There, turn on both ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to the home screen.
- Open the search option and search Scroll to it and click it. If you haven’t installed it yet, click Get. The app will now download and install. You can then click Open.
- In case you get a notification showing you the app’s features and updates, just click OK.
- Now open Downloader and on the “http:// address box section”, type in the URL http://morpheustv.net/download
- You will now be directed to the Morpheus TV download page. Scroll down and click The file will download.
- After it completes, click Install at the bottom right.
- Morpheus TV will now install. When it completes, click
- When it returns you to the downloader, click Delete and then delete
- You can now go to your Firestick home screen and under Your Apps & Games, scroll to the right and click See All.
- Navigate to the bottom and hold on the Select button to choose Morpheus TV. Drag it to the top of the list.
- You can now open Morpheus TV. When the disclaimer comes up, just click
This tutorial of How to Install Morpheus TV on Firestick is ready now. Before you start enjoying the free content, avoid getting a DMCA notice by turning on your VPN first. If you don’t have a VPN, you can visit our “Best VPNs” review, choose the one fitting your needs, and enjoy the top-notch service.