The best and latest Kodi Tips, Tutorials, guides and news to provide you all you need to enjoy the most of your streaming device.

GENESIS: no listings under some titles

• Posted In: Troubleshooting

Hi again, GENESIS was installed on my box but when i go to “VIDEOS” then “GENESIS” then “MOVIES” then there is a list…. featured, most popular, most voted, latest movies, people watched, genres, yesr, people, search. None of these when clicked on produce anything, the only one that brings up a list of movies is “people Watched”.
    The same thing is happening in “TV SHOWS”. And “LATEST MOVIES” produces nothing either. This is the second box i have, the other one works fine I do not think it is not down to my ISP. Perhaps there is a setting on my second box i don’t know about???

Many thanks

Chris

Hi Chris.

Forget Genesis, I think its discontinued.
    I just use Exodus now! 🙂

You can install exodus through Addon Installer. If you dont have Addon Installer check here how to install it -> https://www.bestdroidplayer.com/xbmc-android-tv-box-droidplayer/how-to-setup-a-xbmc-android-tv-box/#addon-installer

Let me know if you have any question and share your experience with exodus with us 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WAIT
Before you go, subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
Subscribe Now
Subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletters and get free weekly Kodi tips and tutorials.
  We hate spam and never share your details.