Why do some films say stream not available
Posted In: General
- Kim On25th August 2016 at 3:47 pm #687
Hello. Just purchased an android box 2 days ago, got told can watch all films including new ones from the cinema. Really want to watch the new Bourne film but when we click on it and it searches streams we get a message in bottom right hand corner saying ‘Exodos – No stream available’
I thought it may be because the film is quite new but then I wanted to watch another fiolm called 88 minutes (old film) and that says the same thing. Do I need to install anything or include anymore add-ons? I’m new to this streaming stuff 🙂 Thanks
Does that happens with every film?
if yes, here are the solutions:
- Go to settings
- My Add-ons
- Video Add-ons
- Select the add-on that is not working properly
- Click Update
If the Solution 1 doesnt work, it means that your activity is being tracked and blocked by your internet provider.
To stop your Internet Provider of tracking your activity you just need a VPN like IPVanish. This will also be able to access all the geo locked kodi add-ons, which means that you can be in UK and stream US content. Here is the link to the IPVanish with Kodi landing page
- Sunny On19th September 2016 at 9:39 pm #897
I have an android box purchased earlier this year and have 2 questions:
1) why does it play intermittently on some items and keep buffering while other programs are fine to watch?
2) how do I upgrade this so access more movies and tv channels? I only have TV shows and movies thru Exodus and Velocity etc?
- John Smith On6th October 2016 at 11:56 am #967
Thanks for the help admin.
Is there any possibility that the video is not streaming after performing above two solutions?
Because I have tried this but couldn’t see video.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.