This guide shows how to install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. The addon is also backward-compatible with Kodi 18.9 Leia.
If it’s live and online, you’ll find it on ApeX Sports!
This is a new Kodi addon offered by the Arxtic-ape Repository, and just as the name hints, the addon ApeX Sports is sports-oriented. To make sure you catch every action live, ApeX Sports combines live sports action with Live TV and Sports Replays. This means that you can watch an event live, choose your favorite channel that’s broadcasting it, or even catch it up later if the timing doesn’t suit you.
ApeX Sports Kodi addon has its content sorted well organized according to the type of content; Live Sports, Live TV, Replays & Highlightings. Under the LiveSports section, you’ll find popular live stream engines such as Livetv.sx, Rojadirecta.me, SoccerStreams, SportsPurge, and NBA Streams. Some like Livetv.sx are further grouped into sports such as Football, American Football, Combat Sport, Golf, Boxing, Tennis, and Rugby Union.
You can also watch a game live via the Live TV section, which provides engines such as filmon.com, sportsbay.org, streamlive.to, LMShows 24/7, and USTVGo. Here, you’ll find thousands of sports channels from across the world. If the game is no longer alive, the replays section lets you watch a game through linked websites such as fullmatchtv.com, nba.com, fullmatchesandshows.com, and replay matches. These options allow you to watch the highlights or even the full match.
The addon has a user-friendly interface, and you can browse through it with much ease. There are also very great features for you under the tool section, such as setting your time zone, playing a particular URL, clearing your addon cache, and adjusting your addon settings.
✋ Stream Safely!
ApeX Sports is a third-party Kodi addon, so you need to be careful when using it. This is because the addon doesn’t host the content it provides, and it simply scrapes for links from various websites. These links are, in many cases, pirated, so you need to make sure you use a VPN. This will help you avoid any DMCA notices or cease and desist letters.
How to Install Apex Sports Kodi Addon
Apex Sports is a third-party Kodi addon so it’s not available within the official Kodi repository. This means that we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
Enabling Unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install Apex Sports on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository.
Adding the Repo Source
Before you add the URL, you need to turn on IPVanish first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- Firstly, turn on a VPN. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories.
We recommend you to use a reliable VPN like IPVanish.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen. Click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
https://arxtic-ape.github.io/into the window that opens. Type “Arxtic” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Arxtic-ape Repo
So far, we have the Repo’s ZIP file which has the repository. We can proceed to install it on Kodi.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Arxtic.”
- Select repository.arxtic-ape-1.0.0.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon
We can now start installing ApeX Sports Addon on Kodi.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Arxtic-ape Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Apex Sports”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and ApeX Sports Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
From there, you can turn on your VPN and explore the various streams provided by ApeX Sports Kodi Addon.
ApeX Sports is an excellent addon for sporting fans to install on Kodi; it targets sporting and competition content, including football, NFL, MLB, NBA, Rugby, and other popular sports. The fact that the addon also provides Live TV means that you can watch lots of other content from your favorite channels, all for free. This one is worth giving a try, and the step-by-step guide above should help you install it with ease. However…