How to Install The Beast Build on Kodi: improve your streaming experience
The Beast is a renewed Build that has resisted an improved over the time being now one of the best builds for Kodi, and this is a guide on how to install it to improve the management and experience on your free streaming.
In this guide, we’ll see how to install the Beast Kodi Build. The build is available for Kodi 18 and can be installed on almost all devices that run Kodi.
The beast is a renowned Kodi build, and one of the original ones. The build has managed to stand the test of time and has been improving itself and the user streaming experience, over the years. It’s now one of the best builds out there thanks to the consistency and dedication of the developers, the awesome graphics, and the elegant presentation of content.
Just like other Kodi builds, the beast build will save you the effort of having to install individual Kodi addons, and it will also organize your Kodi in an excellent way to make streaming easier. Some of the addons it contains include DeathStar, Joker 2.0, Exodus Redux, The Crew, SEREN, Numbers, FEN, and so many more.
Stream Safely – Use a VPN!
The Beast and other Kodi builds provide you with lots of Kodi addons and content. However, the streams you get from these addons are pirated in most cases. Streaming such content can easily land you in legal trouble.
Remember that your ISP, the government, and any other snooping eyes can always see your online activities at any given time. Kodi users must, therefore, use a reliable VPN like IPVanish at all times to avoid getting DMCA notices or even facing legal charges.
IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi, and it’s the VPN we’d like to recommend for all streaming fans. The VPN doesn’t keep any logs, it is super fast to let you stream in HD, and you can even save 73% with our exclusive discount!
How to Install The Beast Build on Kodi
Since its source is not official, to install the Beast Build on Kodi, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
Enabling unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the button
- Then, on the system page, select System settings
- Finally hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install builds and third-party addons.
To install The Beast build, we’ll now need to install its host repository, The Beast Repository.
Adding The Beast Repo Source
- Firstly, to avoid your ISP to block the Repo source, connect your VPN, now! We recommend the use of a Good VPN like IPVanish
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, and open settings once more. Select File Manager
- Double-click Add-Source and then type in the URL: https://thebeastbuild.com/download/ into the window that opens. Below that, name it as Beast and click OK
Installing The Beast Repo
- At the Kodi home screen click Add-ons from the left-hand-side menu
- The, open package installer by clicking the open box icon at the top of the menu bar
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as Beast or whatever name you gave it.
- Click on thebeast.repository.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully
Installing The Beast Wizard
- While at the same screen, click Install from the repository
- Select The Beast Repository
- Choose Program Add-ons and open The Beast Wizard
- You’ll get an Installation option. Hit it.
- Wait till you get a notification that The Beast Build Wizard Add-on has been installed
- After installation, the wizard should launch automatically. Select the settings that you’d like to keep, or just click “Continue.” Incase the Wizard doesn’t launch, you can start it up at Addons>Program Addons.
- On the next one, click “Build Menu.“
- The Beast Wizard will require you to have an access token. Press continue to get it.
- You now need to open www.development-tools.net and enter the given ID for the Beast Wizard. In our case, it’s 8399335.
- You will be able to enter the ID.
- Click Search to get your token. If you are using the same device running Kodi, you may need to write it down.
- Back on Kodi, click “Enter Token“
- Enter your token and click Ok
- The Beast wizard will now launch. However, on clicking “Builds” for the first time, the Wizard doesn’t work at the time of publishing this guide. You will need to click “Close” and then open it again. You won’t be required to have a token.
- The Wizard can be accessed from home screen > Addons > Program Addons.
Install The Beast Build on Kodi
- Open the wizard and once it opens, click Builds. The Beast Build will now appear.
- Select “The Beast” and then decide whether to do a fresh install or just install the build and salvage some of your data (not all).
We recommend that you do a fresh install. This is the only way you can get your build you to function optimally. If you didn’t have any installations on your Kodi, you can use the”Install” option.
- On the popup, click Yes to confirm your intent and to allow the Wizard to reset your Kodi.
- If you opted for a fresh install, the wizard will first clean your files and then start downloading the build.
- It will then install and ask you to force close Kodi. Click OK for the wizard to do that.
Before using the Beast Build on Kodi, remember to connect to a Good VPN like IPVanish; this is critical to avoid getting in trouble for copyright infringement. The VPN will also help you bypass any geographical restrictions that you’ll encounter on Kodi, as well as avoid ISP throttling which affects streaming speeds.
If you already have a reliable VPN, use it. If not:
- You can take advantage of our offer and create an IPVanish account at a 73% discount
- From there, download and install the VPN app for your device
- Sign and connect to a server near you for the best performance
- You are now good to go!
Launch Kodi and enjoy the new look and content provided by The Beast Build!
We hope to have helped you to easily install one of the best builds for Kodi, The Beast Build, to improve the experience and enjoy the best of the free streaming.
Have good streamings!