How to Install Blue Magic Kodi Build through Luxury Wizard
Blue Magic Build is simply one of the best builds you can install, through the known Luxury Wizard, on almost any device running Kodi 18, with excellent Addons for quality content accessing.
In this guide, we’ll look at how to install Blue Magic Kodi Build. The build is available for Kodi 18, and it can be installed on almost all devices that run Kodi, including the popular Amazon Firestick / Fire Tv, Nvidia Shield, Android TV box, Windows PC, Mac, and mobile smartphones.
Blue Magic is one of the best Kodi builds at the moment, and it can be installed through the Luxury Wizard. The build comes with a sleek blue interface that is attractive and easy to use. It has categories that include Live TV, Movies, Sports, 4K Movies, Kids, and more.
One of the build’s unique capabilities is that it’s able to scrape for links from some of the popular streaming apps like TVTap and Swiftreamz. It also comes with popular addons like Tempest, Deathstar, cCloud, and more.
Stream Safely: Use a VPN
Kodi builds present users with lots of content. However, this content is usually illegal in most cases, which is a huger point of concern. Governments and copyright agencies are increasingly cracking down on illegal streaming of content, and so we advise all our readers to use a Good VPN like IPVanish.
A good VPN will encrypt your traffic and mask your real IP address to hide your activities and identity from your ISP, the government, and any other snooping eyes. It will also help you unblock restricted content and avoid ISP throttling.
The VPN we recommend for streaming is IPVanish. It is also the VPN that we use due to its excellent speeds and the fact that it doesn’t keep any logs. IPVanish comes with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free. We have also managed to get an exclusive 73% discount for our readers, which you can activate using the link below.
How to Install Blue Magic Build on Kodi
After getting yourself a VPN, you can now go ahead and install Blue Magic Kodi Build. Since its source is not official, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the button
- Then, on the system page, select System settings
- Finally, hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install builds and third-party addons.
To install the Blue Magic build, we’ll now need to install its host repository, Luxury Wizard.
Adding the Blue Magic Repo Source
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button
- Select File Manager, and then double-click Add-Source
- Type in the URL: http://luxurywizard.space/luxury into the window that opens. Below that, name it as Luxury Wizard and click OK
Installing Luxury Wizard Repo
- At the Kodi home screen click Add-ons from the left-hand-side menu and open package installer by clicking the open box icon at the top of the menu bar
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as Luxury Wizard
- Click on repository.luxury-x.x.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully
Installing Luxury Build Wizard
- While at the same screen, click Install from the repository and select Luxury Repository
- Choose Program Add-ons and open Luxury Wizard
- You’ll get an Install option. Hit it.
- Wait till you get a notification that the Blue Magic Build Wizard Add-on has been installed
- After installation, the Luxury build wizard will automatically launch. In case it doesn’t, you can go to home screen > Addons > Program Addons and open it. You’ll then see a couple of popups. For the one below, click Dismiss
- On the next one, select the settings that you’d like to keep. If you are not sure, just click continue.
Install Blue Magic Build on Kodi
- On the window that opens next, select Build Menu
- Now, select The Blue Magic Build For K-18L if you are using Kodi 18
- Now, you need to decide whether to do a fresh install or just install the build and salvage some of your data (not all).BestDroidPlayer recommends that you do a fresh install. This is the only way you can get your build you to function optimally
- On the pop-up, click Continue to confirm your intent and allow the wizard to reset your Kodi.
- If you opted for a fresh install, the wizard will first clean your files and then start downloading the build.
- It will then install and ask you to force close Kodi. Click Force Close for the wizard to do that.
- Restart Kodi and allow the build a few minutes to download any required content
After that, it’s time to launch your VPN to avoid getting in trouble for copyright infringement. The VPN will also help you bypass any geographical restrictions that you’ll encounter on Kodi, as well as avoid ISP throttling which affects streaming speeds.
If you already have a reliable VPN, use it. If not:
- You can take advantage of our offer and create an IPVanish account at a 73% discount
- From there, download and install the VPN app for your device
- Sign and connect to a server near you for the best performance
- You are now good to go!
Launch Kodi and enjoy the new look and content provided by Blue Magic Build!
Disclaimer! BestDroidPlayer is in no way affiliated to Kodi or Blue Magic Build, and neither do we promote the consumption of illegal content. The information provided here is only meant to be educational, and so you use it at your own risk. To stay safe, always make sure that you use a reliable VPN with Kodi.