This guide will show you how to install Centry Sports Kodi Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. The guide applies to all compatible devices, including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
Centry Sports is a third-party Kodi addon that provides a wide variety of live TV and sports content. The addon’s live TV section sources content from two scrapers: Daddy Live and USTVGo. Daddy Live provides channels sourced worldwide, while USTVGo provides 90+ of the most popular channels in the US.
The addons sports section is split into three categories: Soccer Streams, NHL Streams, and NBA Streams. All these categories offer a comprehensive list of the day’s games, and you can see all upcoming, ongoing, and ended games. You can then select an ongoing game to start watching.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Centry Sports doesn’t host the content it provides. Rather, it scrapes for streams from publicly available websites, some of which may be pirated, meaning you need to be extra careful when using this or any other third-party Kodi addon to avoid ending up with a copyright infringement notice.
👉 To prevent your ISP and copyright trolls from associating with you, always use a reliable VPN when streaming on Kodi. The VPN will protect you by encrypting your traffic and anonymizing your IP address.
How to Install Centry Sports Kodi Addon
Centry Sports is an unofficial Kodi addon, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open “Settings” from Kodi’s main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons from third-party sources. In future installations, you can skip this step.
Adding Centry Repo Source
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://centry7.github.iointo the window that opens. Type “Centry” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Centry Repo
Now, we can use the added source to install the Centry repo.
- On the Kodi home screen, click “Add-ons” on the left-hand side menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Centry.”
- Select repository.centry-x.x.x.zip (where x stands for the latest version).
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Centry Sports Kodi Addon
We can now install Centry Sports Addon on Kodi.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Centry”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Centry Sports.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies to be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You’ve now installed the Centry Sports Kodi addon. When you open the add-on, you can either go to the live TV section or the sports section. Here’s a look at the live TV section.
In the sports section, you can choose between soccer, NBA, and NFL.
From there, ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can start streaming.
Once you install the Centry Sports Kodi addon, you will be able to access a wide variety of live TV channels and live sports. All content is accessible for free, and the streams are quite reliable. However,