Chains and Sinister Six is a strange name to give to an addon, however we are allowed to forgive the author as this is an excellent addon for both Real Debrid and non-Real Debrid to install on your Kodi
Hi guys, today I’ve come with a promising Kodi add-on that offers more than just movies and TV shows. If you need a reliable all-in-one add-on then you must install Chains and Sinister Six Kodi addon. Most of the geeks call it a Real-Debrid Only add-on but the fact is, Chain and Sinister Six addon lets you stream Non-Debrid media content as well. It has a major category by this name and it works alright.
About Chains and Sinister Six Kodi Addon
You can install Chains and Sinister Six Kodi addon from the Team Crew Repo. This add-on lets you access 4K media via Real-Debrid account and it also pairs Trakt. But if you don’t need these premium services, you can simply stick to the non-Debrid content – it is still worth installation.
Other than TV shows and movies, you can use this add-on to watch WWE PPV and main events, including the recent major events from RAW and SmackDow which you might only find otherwise through addons like Fight Club. You can also watch Documentaries, Music, and Cartoons and more on this add-on.
Advantages of Chains and Sinister Six Kodi Addon
- Compatible with Trakt and Real-Debrid
- Has exclusive Non-Debrid content for users with no premium account
- All-in-one media including documentaries, music, and WWE shows
Disadvantages of Chains and Sinister Six Kodi Addon
- Good quality streaming links are mostly limited to the premium accounts (Real-Debrid and Trakt)
- Third-party add-on (you must use a VPN for safe and anonymous streaming)
How to Install Chains and Sinister Six Kodi Addon
Beyond the various installing process steps, it’s important to stress the importance of the safety issues when dealing with third-party Kodi addons.
How to stay safe
Safe streaming is highly important especially when you are talking about community add-ons for an open-source streaming app. Kodi, Plex, and Stremio are popular streaming apps these days but the user is held responsible in case of copyright violations. But you don’t need to worry as long as you have a reliable VPN service running on the device.
The recommended VPN
IPVanish is fast and very handy especially during the COVID-19 situation in which there is too much pressure on the internet services due to increased use. IPVanish uses safe data encryption to protect data and information traveling through the network. This way, you can protect the credentials of your bank accounts and other important accounts from hackers. All this and many other advanced features at the best quality/price of the industry:
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
We managed to get an exclusive 71% of IPVanish.
Save 71% of IPVanish, now!
Steps to Install Chains and Sinister Six Kodi Addon
Like most Kodi add-ons, you can install Chains and Sinister Six addon in minutes. First, as usual, go through download settings to allow the device to install the zip file for the Team Crew Repository.
Allow unknown sources
This step is required to be performed only once. If you haven’t allowed Kodi to download from unknown sources, before, this is the time:
- Run Kodi and access Settings
- Select System and then keep the cursor on add-ons option on the left panel of the screen
- Now, turn ON the button you see next to download from unknown sources (the option is there in the right panel of the system screen)
- Press OK and return to Settings
Installing the repository The Crew on Kodi
- First of all, turn your VPN On. This is required to avoid your ISP to block the repo and the addon
- Go to File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Double Click on <None> and copy the URL to the Team Crew repository – https://team-crew.github.io
- Now you need to type the media source name, e.g. Team Crew > Hit OK and move back to Settings
- Select the package installer (add-ons) on the settings screen > Click on Install from zip file and then select the zip file > wait for the successful install message.
Install Chains and Sinister Six Addon on Kodi
- Without returning, click on Install from repository
- Select media source name (Team Crew) > Click on video add-ons and then select Chain and Sinister Six from the list of add-ons
- Select Install and press OK
- After installing Chains and Sinister Six Kodi addon, go to the home screen and launch the add-on from video-addons
Once you install Chains and Sinister Six Kodi addon, you get access to an extensive media library that extended beyond movies and TV shows. Pairing the add-on with Trakt or Real-Debrid account lets you access 4K videos. Since this is a community add-on, don’t forget to run the VPN for privacy and safe streaming.
Have nice quality streams!