In this guide, we’ll see how to install Chameleon Kodi build. The Build is available for Kodi 19 Matrix and can be installed on Firestick and all other Kodi devices
Chameleon is a superb Kodi build that provides a wide array of content and transforms Kodi to make it more attractive. The build comes with a fantastic theme and is quite small in size, making it one of the best Kodi builds for Firestick.
Chameleon Kodi build has been given the name as it allows users to fully customize the theme, giving options to change the theme colors, menu buttons, widgets, icon properties, home menu bar, and much more.
The build offers several categories: Movies, TV, Sports, Favorites, and 1 Clicks. These are supported by some of the best addons available today, such as The Oath, Asgard, The Loop, The Crew, Torque, Shadow, TV One, Rogue One, 4K, and Mad Titan.
If you’d like to install Chameleon Kodi build, this guide will take you through the process step-by-step.
⚠ Beware of Copyright Infringement!
Chameleon Kodi build provides lots of free content through a plethora of pre-installed Kodi addons. However, the addons are third-party addons, do not host the content; they scrape their links from websites that eventually host illegal (pirated) content.
👉 Since you can’t always determine the legality of what you are accessing, we advise our readers always to use a reliable VPN when streaming on Kodi. The VPN will protect you by encrypting your traffic to hide it from your ISP and changing your IP address to make you anonymous.
That said, your privacy and security levels depend on your VPN.
The Best VPN for Kodi
The best VPN for Kodi at the moment is Surfshark, and it’s the VPN we recommend. Surfshark provides a superb balance of speed, privacy, security, and price, making it the go-to option for most streamers.
Here are a few highlights of the VPN:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install Chameleon Kodi Build
Chameleon Kodi build is hosted on an external source, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Click on System at the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
From now on, you can now install Kodi addons and builds from third-party sources.
Adding DaBs Wizard Repo Source
✋ Before you add the URL, it’s advisable that you turn on Surfshark first to avoid ISP blocking.
- From there, go back to the homepage. Select Settings and then File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
http://dabutcher.org/repo/into the window that opens. Type “DaButcher” in the textbox below and click “OK.”
Installing DaBs Wizard
Now, we can go ahead and install DaBs Wizard.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning, just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “DaButcher.”
- Select plugin.program.dab19wiz-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the wizard installs successfully.
Install DaBs Kodi Build
- Now, go back to the Kodi home page and click on the addon that has been installed.
- On the window that opens, select Build Menu.
- Scroll down, and you will see Chameleon build for 19. Click on it.
- Next, click Continue.
- On the next pop-up, click Fresh Start to clear Kodi.
- The build will now start downloading.
- The build will then start installing.
- After the download is complete, the installation will be done automatically. Kodi will then ask you to force close the program. Click OK to do that.
You can now restart Kodi and enjoy your new build.
Chameleon is one of the best working Kodi builds at the moment, and it provides a huge amount of free content, lots of customization options, and a superb layout, all at a small size of about 160 Mbs. The build is easier to install than most, and the guide above should help you set it up within a few minutes. However,
keep in mind that the addons provided offer access to content that can land you in trouble with the authorities, so always use a reliable VPN like Surfshark whenever you are streaming on Kodi.
Leave a Reply