In this guide, we’ll show you how to install CrewNique Kodi build. The build is available for Kodi 19 Matrix and can be installed on Fire TV devices, Android TV sticks/boxes, and all other Kodi devices.
CrewNique is a Kodi build from the developers behind the popular Kodi addon The Crew. The Kodi build is based on the same addon since it’s an all-in-one Kodi addon, which means you can also use Crewnique to watch a wide variety of content. The build also integrates other addons such as Ghost, Chains Reaction Lite, Purely Wrestling, and tvOne.
Besides the content, the best thing about CrewNique Kodi build is its interface. The build gives Kodi a lush purple interface with a menu bar on the lower side. The menu options are Movies, TV Shows, IPTV, Sports, Purely Wrestling, Ghost, Chains, Apps, System, Power, and Favorites. Below each are several sub-categories that make navigation super-easy.
CrewNique Kodi build is also highly customizable and is one of the best Kodi builds for Kodi 19.
⚠ Warning, Kodi Users!
Kodi builds such as Crewnique offer unlimited content but can also get you in trouble. These builds may provide access to copyrighted content, so you should be careful to ensure that you don’t receive a copyright infringement notice from your ISP.
Keep in mind that ISPs, government authorities, and copyright agencies track user activities on the internet, and they log everything you access online.
👉 To stay safe, ensure you encrypt your activities and change your IP address using a reliable VPN.
How to Install CrewNique Build on Kodi
As CrewNique is not a part of the official Kodi repository, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Kodi app and go to Settings.
- Select System on the settings page.
- Hover over Addons and enable “Unknown Sources.“
Kodi can now install addons and builds from third-party sources.
Add The Crew Repo Source
- After that, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
https://team-crew.github.iointo the window that opens. Type “The Crew” in the textbox below and click “OK.”
Install The Crew Repo
We can now go ahead and install the Crew repository.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click Add-ons from the menu options.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning. Just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “Crew,” the source we added earlier.
- Select repository.thecrew-x-x-x.zip (x represents the version number.)
- You will receive a Kodi installed notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install CrewNique Kodi Build Wizard (Crew Wizard)
The installation of the CrewNique Kodi build is facilitated by The Crew Wizard, so we’ll need to install it first.
- While on the same page, click Install from repository.
- Click on The Crew Repo.
- Select “Program Add-ons.”
- Click on The Crew Wizard.
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- The wizard will install, and you’ll get a notification.
You will get several pop-ups. To make this easier, ignore/close them.
Install CrewNique Kodi Build
We can now install CrewNique Kodi build.
- Go back to the Kodi home page and click on The Crew Wizard.
- On the window that opens, select Builds.
- Scroll down, and you will see CrewNique. Click on it.
- Next, select Install. The Standard Install option will retain your data, but your new build may not work optimally. You can add any other addons you’d like after you’ve installed your new build.
- On the pop-up, click Yes Install to confirm that you want to clear Kodi settings.
- The build will now start downloading.
After the download is complete, the installation will be done automatically. The wizard will then force-close Kodi. You have successfully installed CrewNique Kodi build!
After about 30 seconds, restart Kodi. Give the program a minute or so to load all CrtewNique properties, and you can then start exploring it.
Is Crewnique Kodi build safe & legal?
Yes, CrewNique Kodi build is completely safe and legal. The host repo and wizard do not contain any malware, so you don’t have to worry about losing your data. However, although it’s legal, what you access may not be. It is advisable that you use a reliable VPN whenever you want to stream using CrewNique Kodi build or any other third-party Kodi builds and add-ons.
How do I Install CrewNique Kodi build on Firestick?
You can install CrewNique Kodi build on Firestick and other devices using the Crew repo. The guide above should guide you through the entire process and can be used on all devices supporting Kodi.
What are The Crew Wizard Kodi builds?
The Crew wizard provides 59 other Kodi builds, including Smokin, XontriX, Skeleton Crew, SportsPlus, Cosmic One, Steam, FunTech, Chains builds, Doomzday builds, and NatureMan builds. The installation process is similar to how to install CrewNique Kodi build.
CrewNique Kodi build is easily one of the best Kodi builds at the moment, and its small size makes it a superb option for Firestick and other streaming devices. The build will let you enjoy a wide variety of content, and you can install it using the guide above. However,