The EndZone is a Kodi addon that majors in American sports, and it’s one of the best sports addons you can install in 2021. The addon provides links to live events, and these are organized into sections that include NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MMA/Boxing, Wrestling, and NHL.
Once you open a sport, you will see all upcoming events within a period of 48 hours. Links are usually updated a few minutes before the event kicks off.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Kodi lets you watch lots of content for free, but you can easily land in trouble for the same. This is because EndZone and other third-party Kodi addons usually provide streams that are mostly illegal.
Whenever you are streaming, your IP address is usually visible to your ISP, and they usually share this data with the government and copyright agencies. This is the reason why many Kodi users have ended up receiving DMCA notices. Further, ISPs are now blocking Kodi repositories to discourage the installation of illegal Kodi addons.
The only way you can avoid all this mess is by using a private and secure VPN for streaming.
The VPN I recommend
Having tried many paid and free VPNs, we can confidently say that Surfshark is the best VPN for streaming.
Here’s a quick overview of the Surfshark VPN:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
The VPN’s pricing is also very competitive, and we can help you lower it further with an exclusive 82% discount off the VPN. Get it below and you will still be eligible for the 100% money-back guarantee!
Check out 15 awesome things you can do with a VPN
How to install The EndZone Kodi Addon
To install the addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button
- On the system page, select System
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
The EndZone Kodi addon can be installed from the Grindhouse Repository, and we’ll need to install it before we can install the addon.
Adding Grindhouse Repo Source
Before you add the URL, you need to turn on Surfshark first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button then select File Manager
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ into the window that opens. Type “Grindhouse Repo” under the textbox below then click “OK”
Installing Grindhouse Repo
Now, go back to the Kodi home screen.
- On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon (package installer).
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Select “Grindhouse” or whichever name you gave it.
- Click on repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install The EndZone Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository”
- Select “Grindhouse Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “The Endzone”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it
- You’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK and The Endzone Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
From there, you only need to ensure that your VPN is turned on. You can then enjoy streaming live sports and PPV events safely on Kodi!
Check out more Kodi addon installation guides
With the above guide, you can easily install The Endzone Kodi addon and enjoy sporting events without having to pay a single penny.
However, always ensure that you have a reliable VPN such as Surfshark in place and functioning before you stream using The Endzone or any other third-party Kodi addon. Apart from your own privacy and anonymity, this will also help you circumvent geo-restrictions as well as ISP throttling/ blocking.
We hope this guide on how to install The Endzone Kodi addon on your Kodi was helpful. If so, please rate it and share it with your friends.
Have a wonderful day!
Leave a Reply