The EndZone is a Kodi addon that majors in American sports, and it’s one of the best sports addons you can install in 2021. The addon provides links to live events, and these are organized into sections that include NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MMA/Boxing, Wrestling, and NHL.
Once you open a sport, you will see all upcoming events within a period of 48 hours. Links are usually updated a few minutes before the event kicks off.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Kodi lets you watch lots of content for free, but you can easily land in trouble for the same. This is because EndZone and other third-party Kodi addons usually provide streams that are mostly illegal.
Whenever you are streaming, your IP address is usually visible to your ISP, and they usually share this data with the government and copyright agencies. This is the reason why many Kodi users have ended up receiving DMCA notices. Further, ISPs are now blocking Kodi repositories to discourage the installation of illegal Kodi addons.
The only way you can avoid all this mess is by using a private and secure VPN for streaming.
How to install The EndZone Kodi Addon
To install the addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button
- On the system page, select System
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
The EndZone Kodi addon can be installed from the Grindhouse Repository, and we’ll need to install it before we can install the addon.
Adding Grindhouse Repo Source
Before you add the URL, you need to turn on IPVanish first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button then select File Manager
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ into the window that opens. Type “Grindhouse Repo” under the textbox below then click “OK”
Installing Grindhouse Repo
Now, go back to the Kodi home screen.
- On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon (package installer).
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Select “Grindhouse” or whichever name you gave it.
- Click on repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install The EndZone Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository”
- Select “Grindhouse Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “The Endzone”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it
- You’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK and The Endzone Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
From there, you only need to ensure that your VPN is turned on. You can then enjoy streaming live sports and PPV events safely on Kodi!
With the above guide, you can easily install The Endzone Kodi addon and enjoy sporting events without having to pay a single penny.
We hope this guide on how to install The Endzone Kodi addon on your Kodi was helpful. If so, please rate it and share it with your friends.
Have a wonderful day!