This guide will show you how to install EnterTain Me Kodi addon on your device. The guide applies to all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, Android TV Boxes/Sticks, Nvidia Shield, PCs, Mac, and Linux.
EnterTain Me is one of the best working Kodi addons, and it specializes in movies and TV shows. Unlike most addons that now only work with Real-Debrid, EnterTain Me does justice to the name; you only need to install the addon and get entertained without worrying about subscriptions and extra logins.
Apart from that, the most outstanding thing about EnterTain Me is its theatre-theme interface. The addon doesn’t use the standard Kodi skin; instead employs an app-style one to make everything neat and attractive.
EnterTain Me also comes with a rich library, and you can enjoy everything from classics to the latest blockbusters. The addon is one you should check out, and we’ll show you how to install it in a moment.
⚠ Streaming Caution: Use a VPN
When you open EnterTain Me, you’ll notice that it provides pretty much links to all popular and recent movies and TV shows for free. Such content is normally paid for, but EnterTain Me manages to get it by scraping the web for publicly available links.
The problem comes in that these links are often pirated. This means that you can easily land in trouble with copyright authorities or receive a DMCA notice for copyright infringement.
👉 To avoid such, we advise streaming fans to always use a reliable VPN. The VPN will encrypt your activities and ensure that it can’t track you, and nobody can know what you are accessing.
✋ However, you will need to choose your VPN well to ensure maximum privacy and good streaming speeds.
How to Install EnterTain Me Kodi Addon
EnterTain Me is a third-party Kodi addons, so we’ll first need to allow Kodi to install from “unknown sources.”
Here’s how to do that:
- Go to the Kodi homepage and open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
Next, we need to add the link for the external addon source: Stream Army Repo.
Adding Stream Army Repo Source
✋ Before you add the URL, you need to turn on IPVanish first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen. Click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Stream Army” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Stream Army Repo
So far, we have the Repo’s ZIP file, which has the repository. We can proceed to install it on Kodi.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Stream Army.”
- Select repository.StreamArmy-x.x.x.zip (where x.x.x is the version number).
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Installing EnterTain Me Kodi Addon
We can now install EnterTain Me Kodi addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Stream Army Repo 18/19.”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “EnterTain Me.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
How to Set Up & Use EnterTain Me Kodi Addon
Once you open the addon, you will be requested to get a pin from pinsystem.co.uk.
Head over to https://pinsystem.co.uk using your browser and scroll down and click the button “Generate a PIN Code” to generate a pin. The page will refresh, and you’ll find the button “Click To View Pin.”
Return to Kodi, and paste or type the PIN on the field of the Kodi addon. Once you do, click Ok.
The addon should then let you access the homepage.
Go to the title you want to stream by either scrolling, filtering, or searching it. When you click it, you’ll get lots of link options.
Click one, and your title will start streaming!
EnterTain Me is one of the few remaining Kodi addons that don’t bug you with Real-Debrid logins, so if you don’t have an account, this addon is a must-have. Just,