This guide shows step-by-step instructions on how to install the Ezra addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. The guide applies to all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, Android TV sticks/boxes, Chromecast, and NVidia Shield.
Ezra is a superb Kodi addon that provides access to thousands of movies and TV shows that are worth to install. The addon is a fork of the popular FEN Kodi addon and uses a similar interface. Ezra’s main interface provides several categories: Movies, TV Shows, Search, Discover, Popular People, Favorites, Downloads, My List, My Services, Tools, and Settings.
One of the greatest strengths of the addon is its content organization. The addon provides useful sub-categories such as Trending, Popular, Premieres, Airing Today, Top 10 Box Office, Oscar Winners, In Theatres, Genres, etc.
Ezra Kodi addon provides links through premium scrappers such as Real Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid. These offer high-quality links, mostly in 1080p and 4K. You can also integrate Trakt.tv to track what you are watching.
⚠ Stay Safe While Streaming!
Despite relying on premium link providers, it’s important to note that Ezra is not exempt from leading to copyright infringements. Link providers don’t host the content they provide access to, and it’s also not vetted for legality.
👉 To stay safe, we suggest you protect yourself using a reliable VPN. The VPN will encrypt your activities and spoof your IP address to make you anonymous. It will also ensure that your ISP doesn’t know the sites you are accessing.
However, there are many other advantages to using a VPN; discover them here! 😃
How to Install Ezra Kodi Addon
Ezra is hosted outside the official Kodi repository, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s how to do that:
- While on the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install Ezra on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository, the Ezra repository.
Adding Ezra Repository Source
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the Ezra repository URL https://ezra-hubbard.github.io/ into the window that opens. Type “Ezra” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Ezra Repository
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.“
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Select “Ezra.”
- Select repository.ezra-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification that will pop up when the repo installs successfully.
Install Ezra Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Ezra repository.“
- Select “Video Add-ons.”
- Now, click on “Ezra.”
- You will now get a button to install the addon; click it.
- You’ll then get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon; just click OK.
- Ezra Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
How to Setup Ezra Kodi Addon
Unlike addons that you can use right away, such as Homelander, after the install, the Ezra Kodi addon requires a few configurations, with the first one being setting up a link provider. We’ll use Real-Debrid for this guide. The other providers follow the same procedure.
If you don’t have a real-debrid account, you’ll need to create one first. From there:
- Launch the Ezra Kodi addon and select Settings on the lower side.
- Choose My Accounts.
- Hover over Debrid Accounts and click Authorize under Real-Debrid.
- The addon will now give you an authorization code. Note it somewhere.
- Open your browser on the same device or a device on the same network and go to real-debrid.com/device. Input the provided code and click Continue (don’t use the code on the example below as it’s not real)
- When returning to the Ezra Kodi addon, you will see a Real-Debrid Authorization Successful notification.
- Click OK.
Lastly, you’ll need to sync the Real-Debrid account you’ve just added with the addon’s scrapers.
- Go back to the Settings menu and click Ezscrapers.
- Hover over Scraper Accounts and click Sync with My Accounts.
- You will then see the “My Accounts sync complete” notification.
- Click OK.
- From the Settings Menu, click Ezra.
- Hover over Meta Accounts and click Sync Ezra Settings with My Accounts.
- You will then get the Ezra Settings Updated notification.
- Click OK.
Everything is now set. Ensure that your VPN is turned on, then explore your new Kodi addon.
Ezra Addon is one of the best addons for movies and TV shows to install on Kodi if you have a real-debrid account or another premium link provider. If you’d like to check it out, the guide above shows how to install the addon and set it up. However,