This guide shows how to install FANime Kodi Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. The addon is also backward compatible with Kodi 18.9 Leia.
FANime is an anime Kodi addon created by popular developer Nemzzy. The addon is quite specialized in that it doesn’t provide any other type of content, but you can find all types of anime.
The content is well organized into Recent Releases, A to Z, Genres, New Seasons, Movies, Popular, etc. There’s also a search button that makes it easy to find a specific title.
If you’d like to test out the addon, this guide is for you.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Before you install FANime, it’s important to understand that it is a third-party Kodi addon. This means that the XBMC Foundation (Kodi developers) are not responsible for any content provided by the addon or any other third-party addon.
Such addons mostly provide pirated content, and governments and copyright organizations are actively fighting copyright infringement. This means that you can easily get a DMCA notice or get in trouble with the authorities.
To avoid such a mess, always use a reliable VPN when streaming on Kodi.
The VPN I recommend
We, at BestDroidplayer, actively search and test the most important VPN services, and, for now, we consider the Surfshark the best VPN for streaming. It will encrypt your activities from your ISP and change your IP address to give you anonymity.
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install FANime Kodi Addon
Since FANime is a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
Enabling Unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install FANime on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository.
Adding the Repo Source
Before you add the URL, you need to turn on Surfshark first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- Firstly turn your VPN On. Many ISPs block third-party Repositories and Addons, trying to prevent illegal streaming.
We absolutely recommend you use a good VPN like Surfshark.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL http://team-crew.github.io into the window that opens. Type “Stream Army” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Stream Army Repo
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Stream Army.”
- Select repository.streamarmyrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Installing FANime Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Stream Army Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “FANime.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and FANime Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You can now enjoy any anime content, from the most popular to the latest.
Check out more Kodi addon installation guides.
FANime Kodi addon is one of the best anime addons you’ll come across, and if you are a fan, then it is a must-have. The guide above should help you install the addon on either Kodi 19 Matrix or 18.9 without issues. However…
As FANime is a third-party addon, remember to always turn a good VPN like Surfshark On, keeping yourself anonymous and save, away from any legal troubles due to any eventual copyright offenses.
Leave a Reply