This guide shows step-by-step instructions (with screenshots) on how to install Fido K19 Kodi addon. The guide applies to all the devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, android TV sticks/boxes, Chromecast, and NVidia Shield.
Fido K19 is an All-In-One Kodi video addon with loads of content options for streaming. The Kodi addon is all-inclusive, providing pretty much a bit of everything. The content is well-organized into several categories that include Movies, Classic TV shows, Fitness, Kids Area, Stand Up Comedy, Live TV, Crime, and Halloween, among others.
In each one of these categories, you get several subcategories that provide you with a broad range of alternatives. In a category such as Live TV, there’s Pluto TV, Plex, Distro TV, Stirr TV, Kids PBS TV, Fluxus TV, World sports channels, and many others. The Addon is superb if you want to watch themed content such as Halloween, Christmas, Need for Speed, Faith in Humanity, etc. There’s no option to integrate Real-Debrid at the moment, but the links work just fine.
Is Fido K19 Safe to use?
Fido K19 is a third-party Kodi addon. Although you won’t get any malware or security threats from using the Addon, it can easily cause legal troubles. The Addon doesn’t vet the links it provides to Kodi users, and you’ll most likely come across some pirated streams.
If you’d like to avoid a cease-and-desist letter from your ISP, we advise that you protect yourself using a VPN.
How to Install Fido K19 Kodi Addon
Fido K19 Kodi addon is a third-party Kodi addon, so it’s hosted outside the official Kodi repository. We’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources” to install it.
Enabling Unkown Sources
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You should now be able to install Fido K19 Kodi Addon.
Adding Fido K19 Repo Source
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://fantazyrepo.uk/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Fido” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Install Fido K19 Repository
Now, we can use the added source to install Fido Repository.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click “Addons” on the left-hand side menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- A warning will be thrown. Just click “Yes.”
- Select “Fido.”
- repository.Fido-x.x.zip (x stands for the version number) is the obvious zip file to select.
- You will receive a notification when the Fido repo installs successfully.
Install Fido K19 Kodi Addon
We can now install Fido K19 Kodi Addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Click “Fido Repository“
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Fido.K19.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up with a list of the dependencies that will be installed along with the Addon. Just click OK, and the Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get an installation notification message.
Fido K19 should now be among your installed addons. You can go ahead and explore it.
From there, ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can start streaming.
Fido K19 Addon is an awesome new all-in-one addon to install on Kodi. The Addon offers plenty of content, and you won’t even need Real-Debrid to use it. If you’d like to check it out, the guide above should take you through the entire process. However,