This guide will show you how to install Fights on Demand Kodi Addon. The guide applies to all streaming devices that support Kodi 19 Matrix, including Firestick, Chromecast, Android TV, Windows, etc.
Fight on Demand (FOD) is the epitome of combat sports if you are a fight enthusiast. The Kodi addon provides replays for all major fighting competitions worldwide, and you can use it to watch your favorite fights.
The addon’s range of competitions includes:
- All UFC fights (PPVs, Fight Nights, UFC on ESPN, etc.)
- Bellator MMA
- One Championship
- Cage Warriors
- Rizin FF
- Invicta FC, and more.
After the installation on Kodi, you’ll find that the Addon Fights on Demand – FOD organizes everything on its home page to easily navigate to the specific competition you are looking for.
Fights on Demand – FOD works best with Real-Debrid as you can enjoy a wide range of competitions and access older fights. Nevertheless, there are still non-Debrid sections for UFC and Boxing. These will let you enjoy the most popular fights on-demand for free.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Fights on Demand is a third-party Kodi addon, and it doesn’t host the streams it provides. These streams are usually scraped from the internet, and most of them are hosted on insecure servers and may even be pirated.
The above is a huge issue as your ISP usually monitors your activities, and they always know when you access illegal content. As a result, you can easily end up with a copyright infringement notice.
👉 The best way to prevent this is through a VPN. The VPN will encrypt your activities and change your IP address such that nobody can tell what you are doing over the internet, and it will also make you anonymous over the internet.
✋ However, you’ll also need to choose your VPN well.
How to Install the Fights on Demand Addon on Kodi
Since FOD is an unofficial Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Firstly, open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Then, select System on the system page.
- Finally, hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons from third-party sources. In future installations, you can skip this step.
Adding the Repo Source
✋ Before you add the URL, you need to turn on IPVanish first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
http://www.narcacist.com/repointo the window that opens. Type “Narcacist” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Narcacist Wizard Repo
We can now use the added source to install the Narcacist Wizard Repo.
- From the Kodi home screen, click “Add-ons” on the left-hand side menu.
- From the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Narcacist.”
- Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Fights on Demand Kodi Addon
We can now install the Fights on Demand Addon on Kodi.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Narcacist Repo”.
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Fights on Demand.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the Addon will now install.
- After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You’ve now installed the Fights on Demand addon on Kodi. You can go ahead and open it.
Ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can select a fight.
You will then be able to choose the specific stream that you want.
That’s all. Enjoy your stream.
Fights on Demand – FOD is the go-to Kodi addon to install if you like MMA, UFC, Boxing, and other combat sports. The addon provides many videos from diverse sports, and you can even watch fights from other decades. If you wish to install the addon, you can use the guide above. However,