This step-by-step guide shows how to install Gratis Kodi addon. You can install the addon on all platforms that support Kodi, including Firestick.
Gratis means free, and that’s what this addon provides – Free Movies and TV Shows. The addon uses a simple interface that makes everything easy to access. It consists of several categories: Latest Movies, Latest Episodes, Latest Seasons, BS Latest, BS Popular Series, and Search. These don’t have any sub-categories, so you will mostly find the latest releases first. You can use the search option if you are looking for a title that may not be easily accessible.
The best thing about Gratis is that the addon provides super-fast and high-quality streaming links. Unlike most Kodi addons that aggregate the links, Gratis has three integrated sources for every video: Stream SB, Doodstream, and Mixdrop. Every time you select a movie or episode, you can choose between the three and start streaming.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Kodi attracts lots of negative attention as it supports many third-party Kodi addons which can access pirated content. Streaming such content is illegal, and many Kodi users have ended up with DMCA notices.
Remember that your ISP monitors all your activities on the internet, so they know the websites you access and the files you stream or download. This information is usually linked to your IP address, and the government and other agencies can also access it.
👉 The only way to stream on Kodi safely is by using a secure and private VPN.
How to Install Gratis Kodi Addon
Gratis is hosted outside the official Kodi addon, so you’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System.
- Go to Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
From now on, you can install Kodi addons without the need to re-doing this step.
Adding Diggz Repo Source
✋ Before getting started, we advise that you first need to turn on a reliable VPN like IPVanish to avoid ISP blocking.
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Diggz” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Diggz Repo
We can now install the host repository.
- On the Kodi home screen, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning; just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “Diggz .”
- Click on _Install_MATRIX_19_Repo.
- Select repository.diggzmatrix.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Gratis Kodi Addon
We can now go ahead and install the addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Diggz Matrix Repository.”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Gratis.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Click OK.
- Gratis Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
Gratis Kodi addon should now be available in your addon library. When you select a title, you’ll get the aforementioned sources.
Ensure you are connected to a VPN server, select one source, and start streaming!
Want to watch the latest movies and TV shows for free? Check out Gratis Kodi addon. The guide above should help you get the addon up and running in a few minutes. However,