This article includes a step-by-step guide to install Halow Live TV Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton. Find out how to stream thousands of TV Channels now.
Halow Live TV it’s a great addon to watch Live TV channels for free on kodi. This Kodi addon provides you thousands of tv channels from all over the world including premium tv channels. You will also find some streams by event, for example PPV sports streams.
This article includes a step-by-step guide to install Halow Live TV Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton.
There have been significant crackdowns over the last few months on illegal streaming. This is due to the ISPs blocking users’ access to streaming sites, causing Kodi errors and streams not opening or constantly pausing.
Luckily, if you use a good VPN, your traffic will be anonymous and encrypted, so your ISP won’t be able to see what you are doing online.
My VPN of trust is Surfshark. It offers the fastest connections and also a strict no logs policy, meaning your traffic history will not be stored and cannot be used against you.
Furthermore, Surfshark offers:
- Lightning-fast speeds and maximum security
- Easy-to-use VPN client for virtually any OS or mobile device
- Access to blocked apps and websites
- No throttling and no bandwidth limit
- 7-day money-back guarantee
Here’s how to install Halow Live TV:
- From the Kodi home screen, click on the “Settings” icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select the None and then enter this url in the box “http://kurdmovie.net/repo/“.
- You can name it “Halow Repo” and click OK.
- Now in home screen go to Addons and click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Here go to Install from Zip -> Halow Repo.
- Select the repository.HalowTV-x.x.x.zip.
- In a few moments you’ll get a notification that the addon has been installed successfully.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Go to Halow Repository -> Video add-ons and select the Halow Live TV addon.
- In the bottom right, there will be a button to install it and click on it and wait for the notification to pop up.
Note: If you want to watch a foreign channel, you may need to use a VPN to change your IP location to that country. Here is the best VPN service for Kodi.
If you’re looking for more sports addons, check here our list of the best sports Kodi addons.