HardNox is an excellent all-in-one Build to install on Kodi that comes with no less excellent addons to watch quality Movies, TV Shows and Series, sports, IPTV and much more, for free.
In this guide, we’ll see how to install HardNox MK2 Build on Kodi. This build is available for Kodi 18.5 Leia and can be installed on Firestick and all other devices that run Kodi. The installation process is similar across all devices.
HardNox is an excellent all-in-one build from the developers at MisFit Mods. The build is based on the popular Mortal Kombat video game series, and it features an excellent interface as well as graphics from the franchise.
What you get
The build comes with lots of content grouped into categories such as:
- TV Shows
- Free IPTV
- Fan Favs
- Ladies Night
- Amigos, and
This means that the build brings anything you’d like straight to your TV, free of charge.
Stream safely; Use a VPN
At BestDroidPlayer, we always advise our readers to use a Good VPN whenever they want to stream on Kodi. This is because the only way to get the best streams on Kodi is by using third-party builds and addons, which also present a huge problem in copyright infringement.
To avoid getting in any form of trouble, it’s important to encrypt and anonymize your internet activities through a Good VPN like Surfshark. The encryption will ensure that your ISP can’t know what you are accessing, and the anonymity will make sure copyright trolls won’t trace your activities back to you. However, you will need to choose your VPN carefully as different VPNs offer different levels of privacy and security among other factors.
The VPN we recommend for streaming on Kodi is Surfshark. For many years, the VPN has proven to offer solid privacy and security, and it features some of the best speeds in the market. This is important as it ensures that you can stream on Kodi without buffering. To help you stream safely, we’ve managed to get an exclusive 82% discount for our readers. Subscribe below and you’ll be eligible for 100% money-back guarantee!
How to Install HardNox Build on Kodi
After getting yourself a VPN, you can now go ahead and install HardNox Kodi Build. Since its source is not official, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
Enabling unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the button
- On the system page, select System settings
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources. Click “Yes” when prompted to confirm.
Kodi can now install builds and third-party addons.
To install Hard Nox build, we’ll now need to install its host wizard, MisFit Mods, from where we can install HardNox Build.
Adding the MisFitMods Wizard Source
- Turn your VPN On to avoid the repo and addon to be blocked from your ISP. We recommend the use of a Good VPN like Surfshark
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings
- Select File Manager
- Double-click Add-Source type in the URL: http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/wiz/ into the window that opens. It will automatically insert “wiz” on the box bellow, but you can rename it to “MisFitMods” for easier reference in the future. After that, click OK
Installing Misfit Mods Wizard
- At the Kodi home screen click Add-ons from the left-hand-side menu
- Open package installer by clicking the open box icon at the top of the menu bar
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as MisFitMods
- Click on plugin.program.misfitmods-1.3.zip to install the wizard.
- You will receive a notification when the wizard installs successfully
Installing the HardNox Wizard
- After installation, you’ll see a couple of popups. For the one below, click Dismiss
- On the next one, select the settings that you’d like to keep and click “Continue.” You can leave the settings as they are.
- On the last one, click Build Menu.
- The MisFit Mods wizard will automatically launch. In case it doesn’t or you clicked “Ignore” in step 1, you can go to home screen > Addons > Program Addons and open it.
Install HardNox Build on Kodi
- On the window that opens, you will see several builds. The one we are installing today is HardNox MK2.
- Now, you need to decide whether to do a fresh install or just install the build and salvage some of your data (not all). We recommend that you do a fresh install. This is the only way you can get your build you to function optimally.
- On the pop-up, click Continue to confirm your intent and to allow the Wizard to reset your Kodi.
- If you opted for a fresh install, the wizard will first clean your files and then start downloading the build.
- It will then install and ask you to force close Kodi. Click Force Close for the wizard to do that.
After the Install HardNox Kodi Build, it’s time to launch your VPN to avoid getting in trouble for copyright infringement. The VPN will also help you bypass any geographical restrictions that you’ll encounter on Kodi, as well as avoid ISP throttling which affects streaming speeds.
If you already have a reliable VPN, use it. If not:
- You can take advantage of our offer and create an Surfshark account at a 82% discount
- From there, download and install the VPN app for your device
- Sign and connect to a server near you for the best performance
- You are now good to go!
Launch Kodi and enjoy the new look and content provided by HardNox Build!
If you liked this guide on How to Install HardNox Kodi Build, please share it with your friends, rate it and let us your experience in the comments section, below
Have great streamings!