This guide will show you how to install Homelander Kodi Addon on Kodi 19. The guide applies to all devices that run Kodi, including Firestick, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, and Android TV.
If you are looking for a Kodi addon that provides tens of free 1080p links, then Homelander is the one. It is a fork of Exodus Kodi addon, but it outdoes its predecessor in the amount and quality of links it provides. Hosted inside The Crew repo, the addon gives access to pretty much any movie or TV show you’d like.
Homelander’s main categories are Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, and People. Within these, you’ll find lots of subcategories that make navigation easy, and there’s even a search function to help you get what you are looking for. This addon is a must-have if you are a Kodi fan, and you can use the guide below to install it in just a few minutes.
⚠ Use A VPN!
Homelander is not a third-party Kodi addon, and some of the links it provides may be pirated. This is a huge issue as copyright authorities, governments, and ISPs continually increase their efforts in curbing illegal streaming, so you need to be careful before you stream anything using Homelander or any other third-party Kodi addon.
👉 To ensure that you won’t rub the authorities in the wrong way, always use a reliable VPN. The VPN will ensure that nobody can know what you are accessing, and no copyright trolls can trace your activities back to you. Also, you’ll be able to enjoy many other advantages of using a VPN on your daily internet activities.
✋ However, you’ll also need to ensure that you choose the right VPN.
The VPN We Recommend
At BestDroidPlayer, we recommend that you use Surfshark for all your streaming activities. This is the best VPN for streaming at the moment, and here’s why:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install Homelander Kodi Addon
Homelander is a third-party Kodi addon, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons from third-party sources. In future installations, this step can be skipped.
Adding The Crew Repo Source
✋ Before you add the URL, it’s advisable that you turn on Surfshark first to avoid ISP blocking.
- From there go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://team-crew.github.io/into the window that opens. Enter “The Crew” in the textbox below and click “OK.”
Installing The Crew Repo
Now, we can use the added source to install The Crew Repo.
- Click “Addons” on the left-hand side menu on the Kodi home screen.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning; just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “The Crew.”
- Select repository.thecrew-x-x-x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Homelander Kodi Addon
We can now install the Homelander Kodi addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The Crew Repo“
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Homelander.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK.
- The addon will install, and you’ll get a notification.
You’ve now installed the Homelander addon on Kodi. You can go ahead and open it.
When you select a title, you’ll notice that Homelander provides lots of free HD links.
From there, ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can start streaming.
Check out more Kodi addon installation guides.
Homelander Kodi addon comes with powerful link scraping capabilities, and it’s an addon worth checking out if you are a streaming fan. The guide above should help you install the addon on Kodi 19. However,
Keep in mind that it can facilitate access to illegal contents, so always use a reliable VPN such as Surfshark when using the addon.
Leave a Reply