This guide shows how to install IcDrama Kodi Addon on Kodi 18.9 Leia. Note that the addon is not yet compatible with Kodi 19 at the time of this guide.
Here’s one for our Asian community!
IcDrama is a Kodi addon specializing in Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese content. The addon can be used to watch Movies, Drama shows, and Animation. To make it easy to get what you are looking for, IcDrama has several categories that are named according to the type of content they offer. Some of these are Chinese Drama (Cantonese), Taiwan Drama (Chinese subtitles), Movies, and Animation.
To provide content, IcDrama is designed to get free links from Picasaweb, HLS, Hydrax, and Uptobox. Picasaweb allows you to pick the quality you’d like, and Uptobox is a premium service that it provides 1080p content for free.
⚠ Caution: Use a VPN
IcDrama is a third-party Kodi addon, and the links it provides are not official. This means that you need to be quite careful when using the addon, as you can get in trouble over copyright infringement. This has become more of an issue in recent years as governments, copyright holders, and ISPs have collaborated to curb piracy.
To avoid a cease-and-desist letter or even legal issues, we highly suggest that you use a VPN. A good VPN will encrypt your activities and keep zero logs of what you do online.
How to Install IcDrama Kodi Addon
Since IcDrama is a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Enabling Unknown Sources
- Firstly, while at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Finally, hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
Adding the Repository Source
- Firstly, turn on a reliable VPN. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
We recommend using a good VPN like Surfshark
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL https://aznhusband.github.io/repo into the window that opens. Type “AZN” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Aznhusband Repo
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “AZN.”
- Select repository.aznhusband-kodi-repo-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install IcDrama Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Aznhusband Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “IcDrama.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and IcDrama Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You can now enjoy the diverse content offered by the IcDrama Kodi addon.
IcDrama is a superb Kodi addon to install if you want to watch Asian content for free. The addon is easy to install, and you shouldn’t have any trouble using it. However…