The guide on how to install the KodiVerse addon applies to all devices running Kodi 18 Leia or Kodi 19 Matrix, including Firestick, Android T.V. Boxes/Sticks, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, and P.C.s.
KodiVerse is an aptly-named Kodi addon, and it is described as an “addon dedicated to the Kodi universe.” The name and description are on point, to say the least, as the addon opens Kodi users to the world of content by including eleven of the most popular addons as its base.
Besides these, KodiVerse also offers its content, which mostly works using real-debrid. You can use the addon to watch Movies and T.V. shows in up to 4K.
But even if you don’t have a premium account, the addons included within KodiVerse will let you watch movies, series, live T.V., sports, documentaries, and more, for free.
This guide will show you how to install the KodiVerse addon.
KodiVerse is a third-party Kodi addon, and the addon and the scrappers from other addons that it hosts don’t own the content they provide. These addons scour the web for links, some of which are usually pirated.
As a result, you need to ensure that you hide your activities using a reliable streaming VPN such as Surfshark whenever you are using the addon. The VPN will encrypt your activities to hide them from your I.S.P., then change your I.P. address to ensure no one can track you down based on your activities.
How to Install KodiVerse Addon
Since KodiVerse is a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons from third-party sources.
Adding the repository source
✋ Before you add the URL, you need to turn on Surfshark first. Some I.S.P.s frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- From there go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
http://www.narcacist.com/repointo the window that opens. Type “Narcacist” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Narcacist Wizard Repo
We can use the added source to install the Narcacist Wizard Repo now.
- At the Kodi home screen click “Add-ons” on the left-hand side menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Narcacist.”
- Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install KodiVerse Addon
We can now install KodiVerse Addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Narcacist Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “KodiVerse.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You’ve now installed the KodiVerse addon. Here’s what it looks like.
From there, ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can start streaming.
KodiVerse is the perfect start if you are new to Kodi or simply want an addon that can offer you a wide variety without installing individual addons or heavy Kodi builds. You can install the addon using the guide above and give it a run. However,