From the Cy4root repository. Laplaza is a new all-in-one Addon, excellent to watch Movies, Series, Live TV on your Kodi and here is the install guide.
Laplaza is a brand new Kodi addon that lets users enjoy movies and TV Shows free of charge. The addon also offers more than that as it has a rich Live TV section. This section consists of channels from different regions of the world, and there are also streams from the popular Swfitstreamz app. This means you can watch sports live and anything else on TV.
Other categories on the addon include Fitness, Kids, Music, Radio, etc
Kodi lets you watch lots of content for free, but you can easily land in trouble for the same. This is because Laplaza and other third-party Kodi addons usually provide pirated streams, which is illegal almost everywhere.
The only way you can avoid all this mess is by using a private and secure VPN for streaming.
The VPN we recommend
- doesn’t keep any logs
- uses solid encryption protocols
- offers superb speeds
- Thousands of servers across the world to bypass geo-restrictions
- Allow up 10 simultaneous connections/devices
- comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Further, its pricing is very competitive, and we can help you lower it further with an exclusive 65% discount off the VPN.
How to Install Laplaza Kodi Addon
After getting a subscription to IPVanish, you can now go ahead and install Laplaza on Kodi. Since it’s a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the button
- On the system page, select System
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install Laplaza on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository; the Cy4Root Repository.
Adding Cy4Root Repo Source
- Turn on IPVanish first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button then select File Manager
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/ into the window that opens. Type “Cy4Root” under the textbox below then click “OK”
Installing Cy4Root Repo
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon (package installer).
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Select “Cy4Root” or whichever name you gave it.
- Click on cy4root-master.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Laplaza Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository”
- Select “Cy4Root Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Laplaza”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it
- You’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK and Laplaza Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
From there, you only need to ensure that your IPVanish app is turned on. You can then enjoy streaming safely Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Live TV, and so much more on Kodi!
With the above guide, you can easily install Laplaza Kodi addon and enjoy lots of movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Sports, etc. free of charge.
We hope this guide on how to install Laplaza Kodi addon on your Kodi was helpful. If so, please rate it and share it with your friends.
Enjoy your streaming!