The Luxray Video is an all-in-one addon for Kodi. What makes it different are streams that we will never see in other addons of its kind. Superheroes, kitchens, and video games are just a few examples of the stream categories that would be unlikely to be found in another Kodi addon.
Luxray Video is a fast-growing Kodi addon that is filled with tons of content. The addon offers a wide range of content that is very well organized to make navigation as easy as possible. Some of the categories offered are Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Superheroes, Crime, Stand-up comedy, Sports, Fight, Adult, and more.
The addon pulls a lot of high-quality links and is frequently updated. This makes it one of the must-have Kodi addons, and we’ll show you how to install the Luxray Video Kodi addon within a few minutes.
Note: If you are new to Kodi, please visit our Kodi Guide, first!
Stream safely: Use a VPN
It’s becoming more and more dangerous to stream using third-party addon on Kodi. This is due to the increased efforts by ISP, governments, and content producers to curb illegal streaming of copyrighted content.
To avoid any sort of consequences, always use a reliable VPN like Surfshark. The VPN will encrypt your traffic and securely tunnel it to a remote server of your choosing. This way, your ISP won’t be able to see what you are streaming or accessing. You will also get a new IP address that will act as a new layer of anonymity.
We recommend Surfshark
The reason we recommend Surfshark is because the VPN offers good streaming speeds, and it doesn’t keep any logs at all. To help you get started, below is a coupon that will get you 82% discount off!
How to Install Luxray Video Kodi Addon
After getting yourself a VPN, you can now go ahead and install Luxray Video Addon on Kodi. Since it’s a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the button
- On the system page, select System settings
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install Luxray Video Addon on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository, Luxray repository.
Adding the Luxray Repo Source
- Firstly, Turn On a Good VPN like Surfshark! This is required, to avoid your Internet supplier (ISP), to block the Repository
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button
- Select File Manager
- Double-click “Add-Source” and then type in the URL http://luxray.xyz/repo/ into the window that opens. Below that, name it as “Luxray Repo” You can then click “OK”
Installing Luxray Repo
- Go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Addons”
- Open package installer by clicking the open box icon at the top of the menu bar
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as “Luxray Repo”
- Select repository.luxrayrepo-x.x.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully
Installing Luxray Video Kodi Addon
- While at the same screen, click “Install from the repository”
- Select “Luxray Repository”
- Select “Video Addons” and then click on “Luxray Video”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it
- If you are using Kodi 18 Leia, you’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK
- Luxray Video will now install and you’ll get a successful notification.
Luxray Video Kodi addon offers a wide variety of content that, and its good HD streams make it worth having. You can easily install the addon using the guide above, and this should only take you a few minutes.
We hope this article has helped Install this excellent Kodi Addon. If so, please share it with your friends, rate it and leave your comments on the section below.
Have great streamings!