This guide shows how to install Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. The addon IS NOT compatible with Kodi 18.9 Leia.
Mad Titan Sports is a new addon of the well-known Kodi addon, The Mad Titan. As the name suggests, this Kodi addon is dedicated to sports fans. Mad Titan Sports offers massive sports content that you can stream freely, and it majors in American Sports such as the NBA, MLB, NFL, and College Sports, among others.
Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon has three sections: Sports Update, Live Sports, and Live TV. The highlight of the three is the Live Sports section, which features almost all popular American sports sub-categories. On top of that, it provides sections for sports channels, replays, and highlights.
The addon is also constantly updated, making it one of the best sports addons.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Mad Titan Sports doesn’t guarantee the legality of the streams that it provides. This is because it doesn’t own these streams, and it simply scrapes them from the internet. These streams are often pirated, so they can easily land you in trouble. Remember that your ISP usually monitors everything you access and that the streams are hosted on insecure servers that log your information.
If you wish to access content using Mad Titan Sports or any other third-party Kodi addon, we strongly suggest that you use a reliable VPN. A VPN will ensure that your ISP can’t tell what you are doing, and your streams will be anonymous. However, you will also need to choose your VPN well as most of them aren’t suitable for streaming and don’t guarantee privacy and anonymity.
How to Install Mad Titan Sports Addon on Kodi
Mad Titan Sports is a third-party Kodi addon, so it’s not available within the official Kodi repository; we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
Enabling Unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install Mad Titan Sports on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository, Magnetic Repository.
Adding Magnetic Repository Source
- First of all, you need to turn a VPN On. This is because your ISP may block your access to repositories and addons.
We strongly suggest you to use a reliable VPN like IPVanish.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
http://magnetic.website/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Magnetic” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Magnetic Repository
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Magnetic.”
- Select repository.magnetic-1.0.9.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Magnetic Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Mad Titan Sports.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the Mad Titan Sports Addon will now install on Kodi. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
From there, you can then enjoy the diverse content offered by Mad Titan Sports Kodi addon.
The Mad Titan Sports is a great Kodi sports addon with diverse content. With the wide-ranging provision for sports content, you can be sure you won’t lack something for you as a sports and game competitions fan. You can easily install it by following the step-by-step guidelines listed above. However…