This guide will show you how to install the Marvel Universe Kodi addon.
Marvel Universe is a Kodi addon that you can use to watch all Marvel titles in HD for free, from documentaries to the latest episode of WandaVision. Here’s what you can find on the addon’s main menu:
- Phase One
- Phase Two
- Phase Three
- Marvel Collections
- Animated Universe
- Marvel TV
- Marvel Cartoons
- Marvel Documentaries
Unlike most Kodi addons, Marvel Universe doesn’t aggregate content from the web. Rather, it uses Uptobox, which is a file hosting service. The service is easy to use and available for free. Later on, we’ll show you how to configure the service and enjoy free Marvel content.
⚠ Caution: Stream Anonymously
Uptobox is a file hosting service, and it doesn’t regulate the files that users can host on the platform. This means that some of the files available for download or streaming can be illegal.
BestDroidPlayer doesn’t endorse illegal streaming of copyrighted content, but we advise all users who’d like to stream free content to use a VPN for anonymity. Some of the files you may access can easily land you in trouble with the copyright agents. A VPN helps prevent this by encrypting your traffic and anonymizing your internet connection.
How to Install Marvel Universe on Kodi
Now, you can go ahead and install Marvel Universe on Kodi.
Allowing Unknown Sources
Since it’s a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button
- On the system page, select System
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install Marvel Universe on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository, The Crew Repository.
Adding The Crew Repo Source
Before you add the URL, you need to turn on Surfshark. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL https://team-crew.github.io into the window that opens. Type “The Crew” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing The Crew Repo
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the screen’s top left side, click the open box icon.
- Choose “Install from Zip File.”
- Select Repos and then click “The Crew Repo.”
- Finally, click on the repository. The Crew-x.x.x.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Marvel Universe Kodi Addon
- Firstly, while on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Then, select “The Crew Repository.”
- Now, select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Marvel Universe.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will install along with the addon. Just click OK, and Marvel Universe Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
Streaming with Marvel Universe Kodi Addon
You don’t need to configure real debrid or any other resolver for the addon to work. However, you will need to create a free Uptobox account. This should only take a minute.
- From there, open the addon and select a title. This will prompt you to enter the code to link it with your account.
- Once you enter it on the website, you will need to wait for 30 seconds if you are using a free account. After that, your video will start playing.
Marvel Universe is one of the best Kodi addons at the moment, and it lets you stream in HD without lags. You can install the addon with the guide above in just a few minutes. However…
We hope this guide may help you install the addon to stream all Marvel Universe titles in HD on Kodi.