How to Install the Mobdina Addon for Kodi
You can enjoy your favorite movies, music, TV shows, news, and sports channel by installing Mobdina Kodi addon. It is one of the best Kodi addon. Read the following instructions to know the details about “how to install the Mobdina addon for Kodi”.
Mobdina is a fairly new Kodi addon that was released in late 2017 and is one of the few addons that offer you the ability to stream live TV. The Mobdina addon is connected with the Mobdro API which provides the connection for streaming live content onto Mobdina.
In addition, to live TV, the improved Mobdina Kodi addon provides you with Movies, Music, Shows, News, Sports and other channels to keep you entertained. The best thing about the Mobdro addon is that it has no subscription charges and is completely free so you can view your favorite channels freely. It has a user-friendly interface making it very easy to navigate as you search for online channels to view. However, like all Kodi add-ons, it’s recommended that you have a VPN in place before you start using it.
Why You Need a VPN with Mobdina
If you love streaming online content then downloading a VPN should be the first of your priorities. A VPN will help protect your data from people online who may want to snoop and manipulate your online information. For the best experience with a VPN, I recommend IPVanish. It has clients available for almost every device on the market and it is super easy to setup and installs.
Owing to the repeal of the previously passed net neutrality laws, streaming online can be very risky if you realize that your Internet Service Providers can choose your access to specific websites or even slow down and throttle your internet connection. With IPVanish, you don’t have to worry about this because it provides you with a secure and encrypted connection as you stream content online. The virtual tunnel that is created between your device and the VPN servers is completely private. No one will be able to determine what you are streaming.
Another advantage of IPVanish is that it will help you bypass geographically restricted websites. When you connect to the VPN servers, you’re able to mask your actual IP address so that it appears as if you’re in a completely different location.
As a reader of our site, take advantage of our special offer with IPVanish for a 57% reduction in the normal price of the service. We’ve tested many different VPN providers over the years, and IPVanish is by the best so don’t miss this offer! Click here to get the discount.
How to Install the Mobdina AddOn
Please note, many other sources online point you to the incorrect source location for Mobdina. Read these instructions to get updated and working information.
- Before you install Mobdina for Kodi, you need to allow downloads from Unknown Sources in the Kodi application. To do this, simply open Kodi and click on the ‘Settings’ icon at the upper left side of the window. Select ‘System Settings’ > ‘Add-ons’ > ‘Unknown Sources’. After clicking on ‘Unknown Sources’, a dialogue box will appear. Click on ‘Yes’. Now you can download Mobdina on your device.
- Go to the Kodi ‘Main Menu’ and click on the ‘Settings’ icon at the upper left side of the window. Click on ‘File Manager’ followed by ‘Add Source’. In the add source window, click on <None> then type this web address on the URL field below http://kdil.co/repo/ and name it TheOne (you’ll understand the name later) then press ‘OK’.
- Head back to the Kodi ‘Main Menu’ and click on ‘Add-ons’. Select the ‘Package Installer symbol’ at the far-left corner of the window. In the window that appears, click on ‘Install from zip File’ and select ‘TheOne’ in the next pop up window.
- Select ‘kodil.zip’ and wait for a confirmation message showing it has installed. Click on ‘Install from a repository’ then select ‘Kodil’. Select ‘Video Add-ons’ and scroll down through the massive list of available add-ons (see I told you that calling it TheOne would make sense!) until you get to ‘Mobdina’.
- Click on ‘Install’. You will receive a confirmation message informing you the add-on has been installed.
- You can now restart Kodi to let the new add-on to configure. After it is complete, you can now enjoy the Mobdina addon on Kodi.
Don’t forget to use a VPN to keep you anonymous while streaming on Kodi. Check here the best VPN services for Kodi.