This guide shows how to install Moria Kodi Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. The guide can be used for all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick and Android TV boxes.
The Crew Repository is home to the new Kodi addon Moria, which focuses on movies and TV shows. The add-on offers a straightforward and organized user interface that makes it very simple to use. The primary categories are Movies, TV shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, and People.
With Moria Kodi addon, you can watch in 1080p without even using a subscription service like Real-Debrid because of its potent scrappers, which offer tons of HD links. But if you have an account, you can still integrate it and even add your Trakt account.
Moria is currently one of the best working Kodi addons, and you can follow the guidelines below if you wish to check it out.
⚠ Stream Safely!
Moria Kodi addon doesn’t guarantee the legality of the streams that it provides. This is because it doesn’t own these streams, simply scraping them from the internet. Such streams are often pirated, so they can easily land you in trouble. Remember that your ISP usually monitors everything you access and that the streams are hosted on insecure servers that log your information.
👉 If you wish to access content using Moria or any other third-party Kodi addon, we strongly suggest you use a reliable VPN. A VPN will ensure that your ISP can’t tell what you are doing, and your streams will be anonymous.
✋ However, you will also need to choose your VPN well, as most of them aren’t suitable for streaming and don’t guarantee privacy and anonymity.
How to Install Moria Addon on Kodi
As Moria is a third-party Kodi add-on that is not part of the official Kodi repository, we must first enable installation from “unknown sources” before proceeding to install the addon.
Step 1: Enable installation from “Unknown sources.”
- Open Kodi Settings by clicking the cog icon on the Homepage.
- Select System from the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi now has the ability to install addons from third-party sources. We can now install the Crew Repository, the host repository for Moria Kodi addon.
Adding The Crew Repository Source
- First, you need to turn a VPN on, as your ISP may block your access to repositories and addons.
We strongly suggest you use use a reliable streaming VPN such as Surfshark.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and choose File Manager from the Settings main menu by clicking the Settings button.
- Double-click Add-Source and type in the URL
https://team-crew.github.iointo the window that opens. Type “Crew” in the textbox below, then click OK.
Install Moria Kodi Addon Host Repo
- Go back to the Kodi home page and click Add-ons.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select Install from Zip File.
- Click Repos and then select Crew.
- Select repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repository successfully installs.
Install Moria Kodi Addon
- Click Install from repository while still on the same page.
- Select The Crew Repo
- Select Video Add-ons, then select Moria.
- You’ll now have the option to install Moria Kodi addon. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed with the addon. Moria Addon will now install on Kodi if you simply click OK. You’ll receive a notification when the installation is complete.
After that, you can now take advantage of the variety of stuff Moria Kodi addon has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Moria?
Moria is a third-party Kodi addon that provides free links for movies and tv shows. You can use the addon to watch thousands of titles for free.
Is Moria Kodi addon safe?
Moria Kodi addon is completely safe. The hosting repository doesn’t contain any malware, according to Total Virus, so you don’t have to worry about your device’s security.
Is Moria Kodi addon legal?
Moria Kodi addon lies in a legal grey area. The addon provides access to questionable content, but it doesn’t host any of the content, absolving itself from any legal issues. However, accessing the content may have legal ramifications for the consumer, so always use a VPN whenever you stream on Moria or any other third-party Kodi addon.
Moria is currently one of the best Kodi addons. The addon provides lots of content, and it also has powerful scrappers that offer HD links even without Real-Debrid. If you want to check out the addon, you can use the guide above. However…