This guide shows step-by-step instructions on how to install Navyseal Platinum Kodi addon. The guide applies to all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, Android TV sticks/boxes, Chromecast, and NVidia Shield.
NavySeal Platinum K19 is a relatively new Kodi addon from the South Paw repository. The Kodi addon provides access to thousands of movies and TV shows organized superbly in various categories. Some of the addon’s main sections include Navyseal platinum K19 One Click links, Movies, TV Shows, Trakt, Last Link Played, Resume Watching, My RD History, RD Torrents, Search, and Search History.
Each of these categories has several sub-categories that help with navigation. For example, under TV Shows, you’ll find categories such as Popular, On the Air, New TV Shows, New Episodes, Genre, Years, Networks, etc. Navyseal Platinum also comes with helpful features such as Series Tracker, Resume Watching, Last Link Played, and RD History.
To get started with the addon, you will need to have a Real-Debrid account or another premium link provider.
Despite relying on premium link providers, it’s important to note that the Navyseal Platinum K19 Kodi addon can easily lead to copyright infringement. Link providers such as Real-Debrid don’t host the content they provide access to, and it’s also not vetted for legality.
👉 To stay safe, we suggest that you protect yourself using a VPN. The VPN will encrypt your activities and spoof your IP address to make you anonymous. It will also ensure that your ISP doesn’t know the sites you are accessing.
How to Install Navyseal Platinum Kodi Addon
Navyseal Platinum K19 Kodi addon is a third-party addon and, thus, is hosted outside the official Kodi repository, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Navyseal Platinum K19 Kodi addon. In future installations, this step can be skipped.
Adding South Paw Repository Source
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://southpawlefty2468rocky.com/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Southpaw” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing South Paw Repository
Now, we can use the added source to install South Paw Repo.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click “Add-ons.”
- Click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning. Just click “Yes.”
- Select “Southpaw.”
- Select repository.southpaw-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Navyseal Platinum K19 Kodi Addon
We can now install Navyseal Platinum Kodi Addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The South Paw Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Navyseal Platinum K19.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the Kodi addon. Just click OK.
- The Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
How to Configure Real-Debrid on Navyseal Platinum k19 Kodi Addon
If you don’t have a real-debrid account, you’ll need to create one first. From there:
- Launch Navyseal Platinum Kodi addon and select Settings on the lower side.
- Hover over Debrid and click Re-auth Real-Debrid.
- The addon will now give you an authorization code. Note it somewhere.
- Open your browser on the same device or a device on the same network and go to real-debrid.com/device. Input the provided code from the preview step and click Continue.
- Return to Navyseal Platinum Kodi addon, and you’ll see a Real-Debrid Authorization Successful notification.
Everything is now set up, and you can enjoy streaming on your new Kodi Addon!
Navyseal Platinum Addon is one of the best addons for movies and TV shows to install on Kodi. The addon provides thousands of movies and TV shows organized in a fantastic, easy-to-use interface. It is a great addition if you have a real-debrid account, and you can install it using the guide above. However,