Nightwing is a versatile Kodi addon that provides lots of free content. The addon has several sections on its main page:
- TV Shows
- 1-Click Zone
- Live Channels
Apart from the Live Channels and Fitness sections, all the other sections organize into great sub-categories such as People Watching, Christmas Movies, Marvel Movies, DC TV, Netflix & Chill, 1-click Collections Set, and much more. The Live Channels section then lets you watch live TV, majorly US channels. Content is available in either 720p or 1080p.
If you’d like to enjoy the massive content library Nightwing provides, this guide will help you install the addon in a few minutes.
Use a VPN!
Nightwing doesn’t host the content it provides. Instead, it aggregates it from publicly available sources, and some of them provide pirated content. This is a massive issue in that ISPs and governments are constantly tracking user activities, and copyright infringement can often lead to a DMCA notice or a cease-and-desist letter.
👉 To avoid such, we advise that you always use a VPN when streaming with third-party Kodi addons.
✋However, you’ll need to choose your VPN well to ensure that you get the required levels of privacy, security, and speed.
The VPN We Recommend
At BestDroidPlayer, we recommend that you go with Surfshark. Here’s why:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install Nightwing Kodi Addon
Nightwing is a third-party Kodi addon, so you’ll need to enable “unknown sources” if you haven’t done so.
Enabling Unknown Sources on Kodi
- Go to the homepage and open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You should now be able to install third-party repos and addons.
The next step is now adding the repo source.
Adding Magnetic Repo Source
- Before you add the URL, you need to turn on a realiable VPN first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories and Addons to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming. We recommend you to use a Good VPN, like Surfshark.
- Go back and open Settings, then select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
https://magnetic.website/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Magnetic” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Magnetic Repo
We can now install the repo on Kodi.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click “Add-ons” on the left-side menu.
- Click the open box icon on the top left side to open package installer.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Magnetic.”
- Select repository.Magnetic-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Nightwing Kodi Addon
We can now install the Nightwing Kodi addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Magnetic Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Nightwing.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and Nightwing Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You can now go ahead and check it. Turn on your VPN and enjoy the variety.
Check out more Kodi addon installation guides.
Nightwing is one of the best working Kodi addons at the moment, especially if you don’t have a Real-Debrid account. You can check out the addon using the guide above. However…
Remember to enable a reliable VPN and stream anonymously away!
Leave a Reply