This step-by-step guide shows how to install the No One Kodi addon. You can install the No One addon on all platforms that support Kodi 19 Matrix, including Firestick.
No One is an all-in-one Kodi addon that provides pretty much everything, from documentaries and webcams to live TV and 4K movies. As a result of the wide variety of content, the No One Kodi addon comes with lots of menu options on the main page. These include 4K Movies, New Movies, TV Shows, British Cinema, Family Movies, Comedy Shows, Free to Air TV, and FanZone, among others.
No One Kodi addon offers free and 4K content, but most of the content is free. The highlight here is a Free 4K Movies category that offers some of the biggest movies in 4K without requiring a Real-Debrid account. If you have an account, you can then add it to access even more movies.
If you want variety, you can install the No One Kodi addon and check it out.
✋ First Things First: Stream Safely!
No One is a third-party Kodi addon, which means that the addon provides access to unverified content. That makes it tricky to use the addon without proper precautions, as you can easily end up with a DMCA notice or a cease-and-desist letter like many other Kodi users.
👉 To use No One and other unofficial Kodi addons safely, we highly suggest you use a reliable streaming VPN. The VPN will encrypt your activities to protect you from the ever-prying eyes of your ISP and government, and it will also hide your real IP address to ensure nobody can track you down.
However, do not think a VPN function is restricted to this. There are at least 15 awesome VPN uses; check them out here! 😃
How to Install No One Kodi Addon
No One is a third-party Kodi addon, so you’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Adding No One Repo Source
✋ Before proceeding, turn on IPVanish to stay safe.
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
Installing No One Repo
We can now install the No One Repo.
- Click “Addons” on the left-hand side menu on the Kodi home screen.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- When you get a warning, click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “No One.”
- Select repository.no_one-x.x.x.zip (where x represents the current version number).
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install No One Kodi Addon
We can now install No One Kodi Addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “No One Repo“
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “No One.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK.
- After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You can now explore the Kodi addon.
Ensure that you are connected to a reliable VPN server and can start streaming.
No One is a superb Kodi addon, and you should add it to your library to enjoy the wide variety of content it provides. The addon is suitable for both Real-Debrid and free users, and you can install it using the guide above. However,