Placenta is considered as one of the best Kodi addons for movies and TV shows. Here is the step by step guidelines on how to install Placenta Kodi Addon. Please follow the instructions very carefully down below…
Placenta is one of the best Kodi add-ons from the KNE repository. Not only does it rank highly in that list, but also in the overall list of Kodi add-ons. This movie and TV shows Kodi add-on was developed as a fork of the popular Exodus add-on but it has gone a step further and even improved on its predecessor. It is now not just one of the many movie add-ons out there, but actually one of the top 5.
Placenta Kodi addon is a multi-source add-on that provides quality content sourced from different providers. A particular movie or TV show usually has a number of links that you can use. Due to its regular maintenance, most of the links on Placenta are usually working and even if one doesn’t, you can bet on most of the rest to work.
Why Placenta Kodi Add-on?
Placenta Kodi addon has a number of factors that make it stand out from the many Kodi add-ons. First is its reliability and ability to provide a wide array of content in HD. Most of the streams found in Placenta are 720p, and there are even other that offer content in 1080p.
Placenta also organises its content very well, and it has increased the categories of content to 13. This gives you enough options to select from the main menu:
- News and Updates
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
- Kids’ Corner
- Fitness Zone
- Legends of Music
- Podcasts and
Placenta is updated continuously, and the latest code update brought about the following:
The ‘New and Updates’ section where you can get information on updates and new features. It also fixed
- TV Show listings by specific Network
- IMDB search by particular Actor
- IMDB pagination issue
A custom colour for unaired episodes and seasons was also added.
All these improvements make Placenta one of the best Kodi add-ons for movies and TV shows, and in this guide, we will show you how to install the add-on on Kodi Krypton v17.6.
Caution: Use a VPN
Placenta Kodi addon does not only provide you with legal content, but some streams can’t be verified. This means that using the add-on to watch your favorite content can lead to breaching copyright laws and regulations. This can then have you receive a copyright infringement notice from your ISP or even face legal charges.
This means that you need to exercise some caution, and the best way to do this is to use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your data traffic and then sends it to a VPN server through a secure tunnel. The server then gives you a new IP address that masks your original address, giving you a completely new Identity.
However, you need to use a reliable VPN as some can’t guarantee maximum security. The best VPN for Kodi is Surfshark, and this is due to a number of factors:
- Super-fast speeds
- Zero logs
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited P2P traffic
- 10 simultaneous connections
- Solid security
- 24/7 customer support
- 7-day money-back guarantee
Once you have your VPN running, you can then proceed to install Placenta Kodi Add-on.
How to install Placenta Kodi Addon
Before you start installing Placenta, you need to note that Kodi is usually set to deny installation of third-party add-ons. Luckily, this can be easily disabled, and that’s the first thing we need to do. Here’s the procedure:
- Turn your VPN On
Still don’t have one? Accept our suggestion and subscribe Surfshark, now!
- Click on the Settings Icon on the top left corner
- Go to System Settings
- Select “Add-ons” and then turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’
A warning box will pop up. Click ‘Yes.’
You can now go ahead and install Placenta. The add-on is available from the KNE Repository (http://start.kodineuerleben.eu).
Adding Blamo Repository
- Go back to the Home screen, and click the gear Icon to open the System
- Select File Manager, and then double-click “Add-Source”. This will open a panel.
- Type the URL http://start.kodineuerleben.eu into the window that opens.
- Under ‘name’ type “KNE-Repo.” You can then click “OK”.
Installing Blamo Repository
- At the Kodi Home screen, select “Add-ons.”
- Click the open box icon at the top of the menu bar.
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the repository you just added above. It will be displayed using the name you typed.
- Select “repository.KNE-xxx.zip”
- The repository should now install. A notification will appear when it’s ready.
Installing the add-on
- Go back to the Add-ons menu and click the open box icon again.
- Now choose “Install from the ”
- Select “Kodi Neu Erleben Repo” and then “Video Add-ons.”
- Scroll down till you find “Placenta” and then click it.
- You will now be given an “Install” option. Click it.
- Wait for it to give the notification, ‘installed.’
You can now enjoy the power of Kodi streams with Placenta and Surfshark!
Leave a Reply