Plutonium is a lightweight Build to install on any device running Kodi that comes supercharged with the best Addons to watch Movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TV and more while experiencing a smoothly streaming.
This build is available for Kodi 18 Leia and can be installed on Firestick and all other devices that run Kodi.
Plutonium is a lightweight build to install on Kodi, that comes with a fantastic purple animated theme. The build is developed by the EzzerMacs team and is gaining popularity among the Kodi community.
Plutonium build packs lots of content in a small size of 97 MB and therefore it works smoothly on Firestick and all other Kodi devices. The build provides Movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TV, Kid’s content, and so much more. Some of the available addons include Medusa, Selfless, Limitless, Magic Dragon, DeathStar, and The Loop among others.
Plutonium Buil is currently one of the best in 2020, and we’ll help you install it on Kodi.
Stream safely; Use a VPN
To avoid getting in any form of trouble, it’s important to encrypt and anonymize your internet activities through a Good VPN like IPVanish. The encryption will ensure that your ISP can’t know what you are accessing, and the anonymity will make sure copyright trolls won’t trace your activities back to you. However, you will need to choose your VPN carefully as different VPNs offer different levels of privacy and security among other factors.
The recommended VPN
The VPN we recommend for Kodi is IPVanish, and it’s the VPN we’ve been using for the last 3 years. IPVanish offers solid privacy and security, and it features some of the best speeds in the market. This is important as it ensures that you can stream on Kodi without buffering.
To help you stream safely, we’ve managed to get an exclusive 76% discount for our readers. Subscribe below and you’ll be eligible for a 100% money-back guarantee!
How to Install Plutonium Build on Kodi
Since its source is not official, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
Enabling unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the button
- On the system page, select System settings
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install builds and third-party addons.
To install Plutonium build, we’ll now need to install its host repository; the EzzerMacs Repository.
Adding the EzzerMacs Repo Source
- Firstly, turn your VPN to On, to avoid the repo source to be blocked by your ISP. We recommend the use of a Good VPN like IPVanish
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, and click the Settings button, then select File Manager.
- Double-click Add-Source and type in the URL: https://ezzer-mac.com/repo/ into the window that opens. On the textbox below, you can enter “EM” as the name of the repo. After that, click OK.
Installing EzzerMacs Repository
- At the Kodi home screen click Add-ons from the left-hand-side menu
- Open package installer by clicking the open box icon at the top of the menu bar
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select the repo you just added above. It should be displayed as EM of whatever name you gave it.
- Click on repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully
Installing the EzzerMacs Wizard
- While at the same screen, click Install from the repository
- Select EzzerMacs Repository
- Choose Program Add-ons and open EzzerMacs Wizard
- You’ll get an “Install” button. Hit it.
- Wait till you get a notification that the wizard Add-on has been installed
- After installation, you’ll see a couple of popups. For the one below, click Dismiss
- On the next one, select the settings that you’d like to keep and click “Continue.” You can leave the settings as they are.
- On the last one, go with the option “Click Here.“
- You can then go to home screen > Addons > Program Addons and open the wizard.
Install Plutonium Build on Kodi
- After the wizard opens, select Builds on the top-left side of the screen.
- Scroll down and you will see the Plutonium Build. Click on it to select and install on Kodi
- Now, you need to decide whether to do a fresh install or just install the build and salvage some of your data (not all). We recommend that you do a fresh install. This is the only way you can get your build you to function optimally.
- On the pop-up, click Yes to confirm your intent and to allow the Wizard to reset your Kodi.
- If you opted for a fresh install, the wizard will first clean your files and then start downloading the build. If not, your download should start immediately.
- The build will then install and the wizard will ask you to force close Kodi. Click OK to do that.
After the install, Plutonium Build is finally ready to be used on Kodi but, if you didn’t yet, launch your VPN, now. This is required to avoid getting in trouble for copyright infringement. The VPN will also help you bypass any geographical restrictions that you’ll encounter on Kodi, as well as avoid ISP throttling which affects streaming speeds.
We strongly recommend you to use IPVanish. To subscribe IPVanish, just follow the steps below:
- You can take advantage of our offer and create an IPVanish account at a 76% discount
- From there, download and install the VPN app for your device
- Sign and connect to a server near you for the best performance
- You are now good to go!
Launch Kodi and enjoy the new look and content provided by Plutonium Build!
We hope that this article on how to install Plutonium Kodi build was helpful and that it will boost your Kodi streaming experience. If so, rate it below and share with friends.
See you later!
Disclaimer! BestDroidPlayer is in no way affiliated to Kodi or Plutonium Build, and neither do we promote the consumption of illegal content. The information provided here is only meant to be educational, and so you use it at your own risk. To stay safe, always make sure that you use a reliable VPN with Kodi.