This step-by-step guide shows how to install the POV addon on Kodi 19. The addon installs on all platforms that support Kodi, including Firestick.
POV is a movies and TV shows addon forked from FEN Kodi addon. The addon provides a huge video library organized into various main categories: Movies, TV Shows, Search, Discover, Popular People, Favorites, Downloads, My Lists, and My Services. All these have sub-menus such as Top 10 Box Office that help with navigation.
POV Kodi addon works with premium accounts such as Real Debrid, Premiumize, Easy News, Furk, and more, to provide content, meaning that after installing, you’ll need to add your account, and we’ll show you how to do that with Real-Debrid.
⚠ Stream Safely! Use a VPN
Although POV Kodi addon will require you to pay for Real-Debrid or Premiumize, this doesn’t mean the service is legal. Both of these services clearly state that they do not host the files whose stream they provide, which means that you can eventually land in trouble for copyright infringement.
👉 We strongly suggest you use a reliable VPN with third-party Kodi Addons, as this is the case, to avoid getting in trouble with the authorities. A VPN will encrypt your connection so that your ISP and government can’t know what you are doing online, and it will also hide your IP address and make you anonymous.
How to Install POV Kodi Addon
Before installing the POV addon, you’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Go to the Kodi main page and open Settings.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
We can now go ahead and install the addon’s repo.
Add Kodi Fitzwell Repo
✋ Before you add the URL, turn on Surfshark first to avoid ISP blocking.
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
http://kodifitzwell.github.io/repointo the window that opens. Type “kodifitzwell” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Install Kodi Fitzwell Wizard Repo
Now, we can use the added source to install the Kodi Fitzwell repo.
- Click “Addons” on the left-hand side menu on the Kodi home screen.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- If a warning throws up, just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “kodifitzwell.”
- Select repository.kodifitzwell.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install POV Kodi Addon
We can now install the POV Kodi addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Kodifitzwell Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “POV.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Click on it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the addon will now install. You’ll get a notification after the process is complete.
How to setup Real-Debrid on POV Kodi Addon
POV Kodi addon only works with a premium link provider, so you’ll need to connect yours. The procedure for doing so is quite simple.
- Launch POV Kodi addon and select Settings.
- On the next page, click My Accounts.
- Now, scroll to Provider Accounts and click Authorize.
- Real-Debrid will now give you a code.
- Now, open your browser and go to https://real-debrid.com/device. Enter the code displayed on your Kodi screen and click Continue.
- After authorizing, you’ll get a notification. Click OK.
We have now authorized Real-Debrid to work on the addon. From there, you can select a title and start streaming.
If you have a Real-Debrid or Premiumize account, POV is one of the best Kodi addons you can install. The addon provides lots of high-quality movies and TV shows, and it also pulls lots of links. You can install the addon using the guide above and check it out. However,