Rogue One is a new Kodi addon that works very well and is among the best Kodi addons. The addon utilizes Real-Debrid to provide content for the most part, but it also has non-debrid sections for movies produced over the last two years.
Rogue One Kodi addon majors in four areas:
- TV Shows
- Sports Replays
The Movies and TV Shows sections are rich in content and even provide 4K content. The Sports Replays section features F1, MMA, WWE Specials, Wrestling PPVs, and WWE Packs.
Sounds like an addon you should check out? We’ll show you how to install the Rogue One Kodi addon in a moment.
It’s important to note that Rogue One is a third-party Kodi addon; this means that you need to be careful when using the addon and ensure that you use a VPN. A Good VPN will protect you from copyright infringement issues as Rogue One sometimes provides questionable sources.
How to Install Rogue One Kodi Addon
Since Rogue One is a third-party addon, we’ll need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Enabling Unknown Sources on Kodi
- Open Settings from the home screen.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You should now be able to install addons from third-party sources.
To install Rogue One on Kodi, we need to install its host repository, Narcacist Wizard Repo.
Adding Narcacist Wizard Repo Source
- ✋ Before you add the URL, you need to turn on a reliable VPN like IPVanish first. Using a reliable VPN is crucial as some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories and addons to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to Settings, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
http://www.narcacist.com/repointo the window that opens. Type “Narcacist” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Narcacist Wizard Repo
Now that we have added the source file, we can install the repository.
- While at the Kodi home screen, click “Add-ons.”
- Click the open box icon on the top left side of the screen,
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Narcacist.”
- Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
- You will receive a notification after the installation.
Install Rogue One Kodi Addon
Finally, we can now install Rogue One Addon on Kodi.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Narcacist Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Rogue One.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
Here’s what the addon’s main menu looks like.
To get started, click the “Authorize Debrid” option on the top, and it will give you a code.
real-debrid.com/device and enter the code you’ve been given.
After that, you should get a notification that your Real Debrid account has been synced.
You can now enjoy the variety provided by the Rogue One Kodi addon.
Rogue One is an addon worth checking out, even more so if you have a Real-Debrid account. The addon is super clean, provides lots of content, and works very well.