This guide will show you how to install Schwifty Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix. You can use the guide on all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick, Android TV, Chromecast, and Nvidia Shield.
Schwifty is a Rick and Morty-themed Kodi addon that mainly provides movies and TV shows. But on top of that, the addon also offers concerts, documentaries, live webcams, and free-to-air TV.
Besides its wide array of content, the best thing about the Schwifty Kodi addon is that it provides both free and Real-Debrid streams. When you select a title, you will get several options for free streams (up to 1080p), then an option for using Real-Debrid. There’s also a 4K movie section on the main menu where you can watch your favorite movies through Real-Debrid.
This guide will show you how to install the Schwifty addon on Kodi 19 Matrix, but there are some precautions you need to take first.
⚠ Use a VPN!
Just like other third-party Kodi addons, Schwifty does not host the content it provides. The addon scrapes for links from the internet and these links are sometimes pirated. That’s a serious breach of copyright rules, and lots of Kodi users have ended up in court or with DMCA notices and cease-and-desist letters.
👉 We highly suggest that you use a reliable streaming VPN If you plan on using Schwifty or any other unofficial Kodi addon. The VPN will encrypt your activities to protect you from the ever prying eyes of your ISP and government. It will also hide your real IP address to ensure nobody can track you down.
✋ VPNs aren’t made equal, and you should go one that guarantees maximum privacy, security, and speed.
How to Install Schwifty Kodi Addon
Since Schwifty is an unofficial Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons from third-party sources. In future installations, this step can be skipped.
Adding the repository Source
✋ Before you add the URL, you need to turn on Surfshark first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- From there go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL
http://www.narcacist.com/repointo the window that opens. Type “Narcacist” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Narcacist Wizard Repo
Now, we can use the added source to install the Narcacist Wizard Repo.
- At the Kodi home screen click “Add-ons” on the left-hand side menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Narcacist.”
- Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install Schwifty Kodi Addon
We can now install Schwifty Addon on Kodi.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Narcacist’s Wizard Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “Schwifty.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You’ve now installed Swifty addon on Kodi. You can go ahead and open it.
From there, ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can start streaming.
Whether you have real-debrid or not, the Schwifty Kodi addon ensures that you can enjoy free movies, TV shows, comedy, documentaries, and live TV. The addon is well organized, it’s easy to use, and you can install Schwifty on Kodi, using the guide above.
From there, you can get Schwifty. Enjoy!