This guide will show you how to install SealTeam6 Kodi Addon on both Kodi 18 and Kodi 19. The guide applies to all compatible devices, including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android & iOS, Mac, Android TV, Android Boxes, etc.
SealTeam6 is a fantastic movies and TV shows addon that you can install on both Kodi 18 Leia and 19 Matrix. The addon lets users watch titles for free as it provides several scrapers, although you would still need to integrate Real-Debrid to get the most out of it.
SealTeam6 offers a simple menu that consists of Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, and Channels. Each of these then has lots of sub-categories that let you navigate to the titles you want, and you can start streaming for free. The channels section lets you watch live TV through other addons hosted in the same repo, namely TVOne, TVOne II, and TVOne III.
In this post, we provide step-by-step instructions on how to install the SealTeam6 Kodi addon.
Attention: Protect Your Privacy Online
Your ISP is always spying on you, and they can always tell the online sites and resources you access. This is quite a concern for Kodi users as the content provided is not usually hosted by the various addons and repositories. Rather, it is mostly hosted on insecure websites, and the content is often pirated.
This is a huge concern as such content is illegal in most countries and can easily lead to a clash with copyright authorities, and the government. Whenever using third-party Kodi addons such as SealTeam6, always ensure that you stream privately and anonymously with a VPN.
How to Install SealTeam6 Kodi Addon
SealTeam6 is a third-party Kodi addon, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources. In future installations, you can skip this step.
Adding the Repository Source
✋ Before you add the URL, you need to turn on a reliable VPN like Surfshark first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- From there go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://southpawlefty2468rocky.com/repo/into the window that opens. Type “Southpaw” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing The South Paw Repo
Now, we can use the added source to install the source repository.
- While at the Kodi home screen click “Add-ons” on the left-hand side menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Depending on your version, Kodi may throw a warning. Click Yes to proceed.
- Click Repos and then select “Southpaw.”
- Select repository.southpaw-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install SealTeam6 Kodi Addon
We can now install our addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The South Paw Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “SealTeam6.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the Addon will now install.
- After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
Now you’ve installed Sealteam6, explore your new addon and start streaming!
SealTeam6 has been around for a while, and it’s one of the addons that focuses on simplicity. The addon provides free content, but you can also integrate Real-Debrid to enjoy higher-quality videos. However,