SportHD is a Kodi addon from the Bugatsinho Repository on Github, and it’s one of the best sports Kodi addons of 2021. The addon specializes in live events, and it is one of the few that do not pull their streams from SportsDevil, Plexus, or Live Resolver. Instead, it aggregates links from SportHD.me and various other websites.
The addon then organizes them neatly, with the major categories being Live Events, Sports, and Best leagues. The Live Events section lists all upcoming live events, organizing these events into the various sports, and the Best Leagues section mostly organizes football events into the top leagues. However, you can use SportHD to watch almost any sport, and links are usually provided a few minutes before kick-off.
⚠ Stream Safely!
We always recommend using a reliable VPN whenever you want to stream using third-party Kodi addons. This is because it protects your online identity while streaming, and it will also hide your activities from the ISP.
This is important, especially since internet surveillance is on the rise, and governments are continually partnering with copyright owners to fight piracy. This means that you need to avoid getting a DMCA notice or facing any legal trouble.
How to Install SportHD Kodi Addon
Since SportHD is a third-party Kodi addon, before the install, we’ll need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Here’s the procedure for doing so:
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button
- On the system page, select System
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install the SportHD Addon on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository.
Adding a Repo Source
- Firstly, you need to turn your VPN on. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL http://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/ into the window that opens. Type “Bugatsinho” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing the Repository
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Find and select “Bugatsinho”
- Now, click on repository.bugatsinho-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification upon the repo installed successfully.
Installing SportHD Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, this time, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Bugatsinho Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “SportHD.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it
- You’ll get a pop up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and SportHD Kodi Addon will now install.
After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You can now enjoy streaming your favorite sports live and free on Kodi!
SportHD is one of the best Kodi addons for Sports you can install at the moment, and it provides reliable links for almost all major sports. With the guide above, you can install the addon in just a few seconds.