This guide shows how to install The Mad Titan Kodi Addon on Kodi 18.9 Leia. Note that the addon is not yet compatible with Kodi 19 at the time of this guide.
Named after the Marvel supervillain Thanos, The Mad Titan is a Kodi addon that provides a wide range of content fantastically. The addon has categories that include Series, Movies, Sports, Kids (animes & comics), Music, Docs, and Fitness. On top of that, The Mad Titan comes with two other awesome third-party addons, Ghost and Chain Reaction.
All the above categories have well-arranged sub menus and lots of titles. When you choose a title, The Mad Titan presents content by scraping the web for HD links. However, it also allows users to integrate Trakt.tv, Real-Debrid, and Premiumize. Integrating Real-Debrid gives access to 1080p and 4K 1-click movies.
Caution: Stream Carefully
It’s becoming increasingly important to maximize privacy and anonymity. This is because internet surveillance and monitoring are increasing by the day, and copyright authorities are heavily cracking down on copyright infringement.
This is important because third-party Kodi addons often provide links for pirated content. This can easily land you in trouble with your ISP and copyright trolls. And to avoid such, we highly recommend that you encrypt your traffic and change your IP address with a reliable VPN.
How to Install The Mad Titan Kodi Addon
Since The Mad Titan is a third-party Kodi addon, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
Enabling Unknown sources
- While at the Homepage, open Settings by clicking the cog button.
- On the system page, select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
Kodi can now install addons from third-party sources.
To install The Mad Titan on Kodi, we now need to install its host repository, Magnetic Repo.
Adding Magnetic Repo Source
Before you add the URL, you need to turn on IPVanish first. Some ISPs frequently block various Kodi repositories to prevent the installation of addons that facilitate illegal streaming.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen, click the Settings button, and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type in the URL https://magnetic.website/repo/ into the window that opens. Type “Magnetic” under the textbox below, then click “OK.”
Installing Magnetic Repo
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen. On the left-hand side menu, click “Add-ons.”
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- Click Repos and then select “Magnetic.”
- Select repository.Magnetic-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install The Mad Titan Kodi Addon
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Magnetic Repository.”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “The Mad Titan.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and The Mad Titan Kodi Addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
You can now enjoy the diverse content offered by The Mad Titan Kodi addon.
The Mad Titan is an awesome Kodi addon that works well in Kodi 18.9 Leia. The guide above will help you install the addon within a few minutes, and then you can enjoy your favorite movies, series, sports, and more. However…