This guide will show you how to install The Promise Kodi Addon on Kodi 19. The guide applies to all devices that run Kodi, including Firestick, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, and Android TV.
The Promise is a fork of the popular The Oath Kodi addon, and it specializes in movies and TV shows. The addon uses the same interface as The Oath, which makes it quite simple and easy to use. The main categories are Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, and People.
The Promise Kodi addon is equipped with powerful scrappers that provide tens or even hundreds of HD links, and you can stream in 1080p without even needing a premium service like Real-Debrid. The addon also provides lots of titles, including the latest blockbusters. If you want to check it out, you can use the guide below.
⚠ Stream Safely!
ISPs and copyright authorities are actively cracking down on illegal streaming facilitated by third-party Kodi addons such as The Promise. Although the addon doesn’t host the content it provides and so lies in a grey area, accessing such content is illegal in almost every country.
This means that you can easily get in trouble with copyright authorities.
👉 To avoid such, always ensure that you use a reliable streaming VPN, not to mention you can use it for many other awesome things in your daily activities on the Internet.
The VPN We Recommend
At BestDroidPlayer, we recommend that you use Surfshark for all your streaming activities. This is the best VPN for streaming at the moment, and here’s why:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install The Promise Kodi Addon
The Promise is a third-party Kodi addon, so we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
You can now install Kodi addons from third-party sources. In future installations, this step can be skipped.
Adding The WareHouse Repo Source
✋ Before you add the URL, it’s advisable that you turn on Surfshark first to avoid ISP blocking.
- From there go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://warehousecrates.github.io/TheWareHouse/into the window that opens. This will insert “TheWareHouse” in the textbox below. Click “OK.”
Installing The WareHouse Repo
Now, we can use the added source to install The WareHouse Repo.
- On the Kodi home screen click “Add-ons” on the left-hand side menu.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- This will throw a warning, just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “TheWareHouse.”
- Select repository.thewarehouse-x-x-x.zip.
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install The Promise Kodi Addon
We can now install The Promise Kodi addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The WareHouse Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “The Promise.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK.
- The addon will install, and you’ll get a notification.
You’ve now installed The Promise addon on Kodi. You can go ahead and open it.
From there, ensure that you are connected to a VPN server, and you can start streaming.
Check out more Kodi addon installation guides.
The Promise is one of the best working Kodi addons at the moment, and it should be in your addon list, especially if you don’t have a Real-Debrid account. You can install the addon using the guide above, and it will give you access to all the popular and latest movies and TV shows for free. However,
Leave a Reply