This guide will show you how to install the USGoTv Kodi addon on Kodi 19. The guide applies to all Kodi devices, including Firestick, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, and Android TV.
USGoTV is a live TV Kodi addon adapted from the USTVGo website, one of the most popular live TV streaming sites. Like the website, USGoTV Kodi addon majors on American channels, offering at least 90 of the most popular ones.
The best thing about the USGoTV Kodi addon is that the streams are always reliable, and most are in 1080p. The channels are organized in alphabetical order, so it’s easy to scroll down to what you are looking for.
This guide provides you with step by step installation guide for USGoTV.
⚠ Stream Safely!
USGoTV is not an official Kodi addon, and the links it provides are questionable. The website itself recommends that you always use a VPN when streaming, and you should also do the same on Kodi.
👍 Using a VPN when streaming through third-party Kodi addons protects you from the prying eyes of the ISP and ensures that you won’t end up with a copyright infringement notice.
✋ However, to benefit fully, you will need to use a VPN that ensures that you are private, anonymous, and secure while simultaneously providing fast-enough speeds for streaming.
How to Install USGoTv Kodi Addon
Before installing a third-party addon, we’ll need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- First, open Settings from the Kodi main page.
- Select System on the system page.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
From now on, you can install third-party addons on Kodi without having to repeat this procedure.
Adding the Repository Source
✋ Before you add the URL, turn on IPVanish to ensure that your ISP can’t block the source.
- From there, go back to Settings and select File Manager.
- Double-click “Add-Source” and type the URL
https://warehousecrates.github.io/TheWareHouse/into the window that opens. That will insert The WareHouse Repo into the text box below, and you can click “OK.”
Installing the Repository
We can now use the source URL to install the host repository.
- Click “Addons” on the left-hand side menu on the Kodi home screen.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select “Install from Zip File.”
- If you are using Kodi 19, a warning will throw. Just click “Yes.”
- Click Repos and then select “The WareHouse Repo.”
- Select repository.thewarehouse-x.x.x.zip (where x stands for the version).
- You will receive a notification when the repo installs successfully.
Install USGoTv Kodi Addon
Now that we have the source repository, we can install the addon.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “The WareHouse Repo.”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and then click on “USGoTv.”
- You will now get an “Install” option. Hit it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of all the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon. Just click OK, and the addon will now install. After the process is complete, you’ll get a notification.
USGoTV is quite simple, and it lists all the channels in alphabetical order when you open it.
Just select the channel you want, and it will start streaming right away!
If you are a fan of live TV, then USGoTv should be top of your shopping list. You can use the guide above to install and explore the Kodi addon, and you’ll be able to watch the best of US TV for free. However,