This guide shows how to install VideoDevil Addon on Kodi in a few minutes. The guide applies to all devices that support Kodi, including Firestick and Android TV Box/Sticks.
VideoDevil is one of the most famous adult Kodi addons and has been around for several years. However, in the recent past, the addon has been unavailable as its initial host repository, TVAddons (Xbmc Adult), was famously shut down for copyright infringement. The addon then moved to the Diamond Build repo, which later followed suit.
However, the VideoDevil Kodi addon is back, and it works as well as ever. This time, it is hosted by DirtyG repository, a repo that hosts other popular adult content addons such as Cumination, Bewbsandbeer, Pornky.com, Fantasti.cc, and SC19.
What is VideoDevil?
VideoDevil is an adult Kodi addon named with reference to the legendary sports Kodi addon and scraper, SportsDevil. The addon scraps for adult videos from 60+ different websites on the internet, making it one of the most comprehensive porn Kodi addons. The huge number of featured websites also means you get a wide variety of content.
Some notable websites you can access through VideoDevil are Pornhub, HQPorner, Pornhd, Eporner, Spankwire, Red Tube, Porntrex, Empflix, Porndoe, fapdu, Hentaigasm, Celebsnude, AShmaleTube, Tube8, TrannyOne, YouPorn, and xHamster.
Since it’s a Kodi addon, VideoDevil saves you from the huge number of ads and pop-ups on free streaming sites.
Is VideoDevil Kodi Addon Safe and Legal?
VideoDevil is not available on the official Kodi repository, and this typically raises legality questions. The Kodi addon aggregates content from lots of different sites, and it doesn’t vet the content’s legality. This means that you can use VideoDevil addon to access possibly pirated content.
👉 If you wish to stay safe, we strongly advise that you use a reliable VPN. The VPN will encrypt your activities to hide them from your ISP and change your IP address to make you anonymous.
The Best VPN for Kodi
The best VPN for Kodi is Surfshark, and it’s the one we recommend for streaming. Here’s why:
- ⚡ Superb Speeds: Guarantees a smooth live streaming experience.
- 🌍 Huge Server Network: You can connect to a nearby server for a fast and stable connection.
- 😲 UNLIMITED Devices: Connect dozens of devices at the same time!
- 🔑Unblock Anything: Safe access to censored apps, websites and torrent sites.
- 😎 Best in Privacy: The VPN doesn’t keep any activity logs, and so your activities are only known to you.
- 🔐 Top-notch Security: This VPN uses AES 256-bit encryption and provides multiple protocols alongside other security features such as a kill switch, DNS & IPv6 protection and WireGuard.
- 💳 30 Days RISK FREE Money-Back Guarantee: In case you do not like the service, you can get every penny back if you cancel within 30 days!
How to Install VideoDevil Addon on Kodi
Since VideoDevil is hosted outside Kodi’s official repository, we’ll first need to enable installation from “unknown sources.”
- Open the Kodi app and click on the Settings icon.
- Select System.
- Hover over Addons and enable Unknown Sources.
We can now go ahead with the installation, starting with the host repository.
Add DirtyG Repository Source
✋ At this point, we recommend that you turn on your VPN to stay safe and avoid ISP blocking.
- After that, go back to the Kodi home screen. Click on the Settings icon and select File Manager.
- We’ll now add the Dirty G repository URL. Double-click Add-Source and type the URL
https://mrgsi.github.io/dirtyg/into the window that opens. This will insert “dirtyg” in the textbox below. Click “OK.”
Install VideoDevil Addon Host Repository on Kodi
We can now install Dirty G Repository.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click Add-ons.
- On the top left side of the screen, click the open box icon.
- Select Install from Zip File.
- This will prompt a warning. Click Yes.
- Select “dirtyg.”
- Click on repository.dirtyg-x.x.x.zip.
- You will receive a notification in the upper right side of your screen when the repo installs successfully.
Install VideoDevil Addon on Kodi
Finally, we can install VideoDevil Addon on Kodi.
- While on the same page, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Dirty G Repository”
- Select Video Add-ons, and then VideoDevil.
- You will now see an option to install the addon. Click on it.
- You’ll get a pop-up of numerous Kodi addons and dependencies that will be installed alongside the VideoDevil addon on Kodi. Just click OK, and you’ll get a notification after installation.
How to Use VideoDevil Addon on Kodi
VideoDevil is a straightforward addon, so you shouldn’t have any trouble to install and use it on Kodi.
To get started, ensure that your VPN is running, then click on the addon while at the Kodi main menu.
This will throw a warning that the addon is only meant for adults. Click Continue to confirm that you are over the age of 18.
On the homepage, you’ll find the different websites that VideoDevil Kodi addon sources content from.
When you select a site, you’ll get video links for watching free adult movies. If a site provides categories, you can also select a particular genre of videos. There’s also a search option on most sites to help narrow down to what you are looking for.
⚠ Stream Safely with A VPN
ISPs collect as much data as they can from users, and they can tell what websites you access when you access them, and your general browsing patterns. Sounds creepy?
That’s because it is. However, there’s something you can do about it – use a reliable VPN! A VPN has become a crucial tool for streaming in today’s world, and you’ll need it for various reasons when using VideoDevil and other Kodi addons.
Avoid the Risks of Accessing Illegal Content
The consumption of pirated content is illegal in almost every country, and accessing such content can easily land you in legal trouble. Copyright trolls actively monitor internet users accessing illegal files, and they often send copyright infringement notices to ISPs, who then forward them to particular users. To avoid getting an infringement notice, change your IP address and encrypt your traffic using a VPN.
Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You
Your ISP doesn’t need to know that you are watching adult content or you are a loyal customer of PornHub or BangBros. When you connect to a secure VPN, the VPN encrypts your traffic and changes your DNS servers so that your ISP can’t tell the sites you visit.
Unblock Adult Content
Besides anonymity and online safety, you may also want to use a VPN to access blocked content. This is the case in countries that exercise government censorship on what users can access, and porn may be blocked for moral reasons. If that is the case, just fire up your VPN and connect to a country where the content is not censored.
🤔Frequently Asked Questions
Is VideoDevil still working on Kodi?
Yes, VideoDevil is working again on Kodi. The addon has been offline for quite some time, but the Dirty G repository has revived it, and it’s now working quite well.
What is VideoDevil?
VideoDevil is an adult addon to install on Kodi that aggregates content from various adult websites on the internet. You can use the addon to watch videos from websites such as PornHub, HQPorner, HDPorn, xHamster, xVideos, and more.
Is VideoDevil Kodi addon safe & legal?
After the install on Kodi, VideoDevil Kodi addon is safe in that it doesn’t contain any malware. However, the legality of this unofficial Kodi addon is not so straightforward, and we advise that you connect to a VPN every time you use the addon.
Check out more Kodi addon installation guides
VideoDevil Kodi addon is one of the top adult Kodi addons, thanks to its wide variety of content. The third-party Kodi addon provides access to hundreds of thousands of free adult videos, and it’s worth adding to your addon collection. If you’d like to, you can use the guide above and install the addon within minutes. However,
Leave a Reply