How to Install Vortex Addon on Kodi – Watch live sports with Vortex Addon
Rated among the top in terms of most used add-on’s, Vortex is a one-stop solution for all your television viewing needs. It offers access to live TV and also lots and lots of sporting content, including some of the biggest pay-per-view events!
Before you proceed
Before you install Vortex though, you need to ensure that you’ve got yourself protected. You see, while Vortex like many other Kodi add-ons doesn’t directly host content, you need to be careful when accessing some of the streams.
Your best protection here is the use of a VPN. VPNs have the ability to encrypt your connection so that no-one is able to monitor your activity online. The other major advantage that you get from VPNs is their ability to bypass geographic restrictions. You see, sometimes content is only available in a specific region or country. With a VPN though, you can mask your IP address so that it appears as if you are in another country – one where you can access the content! Pretty cool – right?
When it comes to VPNs there really is only one choice that you should consider and that’s IPVanish. IPVanish is the preeminent tool when it comes to streaming. It has servers all over the world and installation clients for pretty much every device out there! The best part for you though is that we’ve negotiated a 20% discount for all of our readers! Simply click on the link to take advantage of this deal.Get the Best VPN for the lowest price >>
Installing Vortex Addon on Kodi
Here are quick instructions to guide you through the installation process of Vortex on Kodi app:
- First and foremost, make sure you have the latest version of Kodi running on your device.
- Once you have your Kodi app in place, go to settings menu in the top left corner of the screen (it looks like a gear icon) and then click on file manager > add source > none and type in the following http://rockodi.com and then click
- Name this source as vortrock and click on
- Go back to the home screen and click on add-ons > package installer (looks like a box opening in the left corner of the window) and then select install from zip file > vortrock
- Select the Rockcrusher-x.x.zip and click on install.
- After a few moments, you will notice the Addon Enabled notification.
- The addon is now successfully installed. To view, click on Video Add-ons, then Addons and select the Vortex addon from the list.
One thing to remind you. Make sure you are always connected to a VPN like IPVanish when using any of the unofficial Kodi addons for an uninterrupted, hassle-free streaming experience.
If you’re interested in more addons, here’s a list of the best Kodi Addons.