Fans of UFC will want to start the year off on the right foot by catching the upcoming UFC Fight Night 166 Blaydes vs Dos Santos and here’s how to watch it on Android using the best apps or on Kodi installing the best addons
Happy New Year guys! Get ready for more entertaining UFC fights in 2020 and today we are going to enlist the most reliable methods to watch UFC Fight Night 166 on Android and Kodi. Featuring Blaydes vs. Dos Santos on January 2020, the main card features some highly anticipated clashes. Coming to our screens from the PNC Arena, Raleigh, North Carolina, UFC Fight Night 166 is coming soon.
Before moving on to the streaming apps to watch UFC Fight Night 166, Blaydes vs Dos Santos on Android and Kodi, let us check out the event details.
UFC Fight Night 166 Blaydes vs Dos Santos – Event Details
- Date: January 25, 2020
- Day: Saturday
- Time: 8:00 PM (US Time)
- Arena: PNC Arena, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Broadcasting Rights: ESPN+ (ESPN Network) and UFC.TV
UFC Fight Night 166 – Main Card
- Heavyweight Bout – Curtis Blaydes (#3) vs Junior dos Santos (#4)
- Welterweight Bout – Rafael dos Anjos (#5) vs Michael Chiesa
- Featherweight Bout – Josh Emmett (#10) vs Arnold Allen (#15)
- Flyweight Bout – Jordan Espinosa (#10) vs Alex Perez (#11)
- Women’s Strawweight Bout – Hanna Cifers vs Angela Hill
- Light Heavyweight Bout – Jamahal Hill vs Darko Stosic
UFC Fight Night 166 – Broadcasting Rights
In addition to the official UFC.TV, ESPN Network also reserves broadcasting rights to UFC Fights. ESPN Network broadcasts UFC fights on ESPN+. The catch, however, is that ESPN+ is banned in various countries. This is why you are probably looking for ESPN alternatives to watch UFC Fight Night 166, Blaydes vs Dos Santos on 25th January 2020.
Frankly speaking, most of the reliable apps to watch UFC Fights are blocked. Fortunately, there are some alternatives to ESPN to watch UFC Fights but geo-restrictions are still there. The right solution is to install the best VPN for streaming apps.
Install the best VPN for Streaming Apps
ISPs and government agencies have become more active over the last couple of years. Their objective is to minimize copyright violations and make life hard for streaming geeks.
You can’t rely on free VPNs because they are vulnerable to security and privacy issues. We recommend you to install the best-paid VPN for streaming apps. If you don’t have an idea, we recommend you to install Surfshark.
Why we recommend Surfshark?
- The global network of Surfshark servers means that you can easily bypass geo-restrictions within seconds.
- The encryption algorithm of Surfshark is highly effective. It protects your data from potential onlookers and hackers. Surfshark doesn’t keep a log of your online activities – this is a huge point in its favour and its no-logging policy ensures your information is secure and private.
- Surfshark is the best-paid VPN service available for streaming devices and apps such as Kodi and Plex media organizers. If you are using an Android device, then there is no better choice than Surfshark to watch UFC Fight Night 166, Blaydes vs Dos Santos or any other UFC event.
- During the trial period, you can use Surfshark without having to pay anything and you can evaluate the quality, reliability, and features of the service.
If you’re interested in giving Surfshark a try, I’d urge you click below as we managed to get a massive discount from the regular price of VPN services.
Best Android App to Watch UFC Fight Night 166 Blaydes vs Dos Santos
If quality is the major criterion, then we recommend installing the official ESPN Android App. ESPN Network, being the official broadcaster, offers High Quality and smooth streaming on its mobile apps. Once again, don’t forget to install a Good VPN like Surfshark to access ESPN+ because this particular channel is blocked in most of the regions outside the United States.
With ESPN Android App, you get a 1-week free trial. The monthly subscription plan starts at $5.
Apart from the above-mentioned apps, UFC.TV mobile App is another option to consider. This is arguably the best streaming app to watch UFC Fight Night 166, Blaydes vs. Dos Santos, 25 January 2020.
UFC.TV also serves with a 7-Day free trial. The monthly subscription plan starts at $9 which is expensive as compared to the ESPN Mobile App.
Best Kodi Addon to Watch UFC Fight Night 166, Blaydes vs Dos Santos
Kodi is the best and the most popular streaming software with a built-in player. However, its real richness resides on its Addons with which you can play almost any multimedia content through the internet. So, to watch this UFC event, we selected the following ones:
You need to install Johki’s Wrestling Kodi Addon if you want not to miss any UFC Fight Event. It is a third-party Kodi addon and this is why you must install a reliable VPN like Surfshark first to ensure security and privacy. Johki’s Kodi addon is free but the quality isn’t as good as the above-mentioned android Apps to watch UFC Fight Night. However, if price is a factor, you can’t really complain about getting something for free! Check out these instructions to install and use Johki Wrestling addon.
Now Johki’s is not the only option when it comes to Kodi addons for sports.
Another exceptionally good one that you should absolutely consider if you’re a fan of other events outside of Wrestling and the UFC is Rising Tides. This addon has lots of different streams available across a host of different events and is super easy to install following these instructions.
Also as this is a third-party addon, do not forget to install a Good VPN like Surfshark to avoid streaming and legal issues!
All of the above-mentioned methods to watch UFC Fight Night 166 on Android and Kodi are reliable and consistent.
Have a nice UFC Fight Night 166 watching!
Disclaimer: BestDroidPlayer is in no way affiliated to any streaming application and its addons. Also, we are not associated with the brands here shown as the references are only informative. We do not support the consumption of illegal content; so, the content provided here is only informational. If you decide to use it in any way, we advise that you use a VPN.
Leave a Reply