How to Get Started with Filelinked on Your Firestick or Android Device
Transfer and sharing numerous and large files over the internet is not easy like that, specially high quality video files. Now you have a simple and precious tool – the Filelinked. This article is on How to Get Started with Filelinked on Your Firestick or Android Device; just keep reading…
If you’ve ever struggled to transfer large files from one place to another, you’ve probably been looking for a solution. Filelinked is one option you have when you’re trying to download or transfer large files. If you’ve wanted to download a movie, store music, videos, and other media, you know how quickly media files take up space on your devices, especially on your phone. Many things we use every day, such as email and text messages can send many media files, such as
- Voice clips
- Documents, and many other types of media, but they all have their limitations.
Filelinked is a solution to your large file transferring and storage needs. So, now on this article of How to Get Started with Filelinked, let’s know this tool a little better.
What Is Filelinked & How Does It Work?
Filelinked is a tool you can use to download multiple large files on your Fire Stick, Android, and other devices. All of your favorite apps are compiled into one location, which gives you access to everything you need without the hassle of looking at tons of different places to find the files you need.
Filelinked creates codes that act as an App Store; this way you can share files quickly and easily. You can share your codes with other Filelinked users; they can then download apps from your store. Filelinked is easy to use, there are fast download times, and this software is free. Not sure if Filelinked is for you? Just visit our Filelinked Review.
Now, before going deeper on this article of How to Get Started with Filelinked, some security and privacy considerations imposes.
Web Security and Safety With Filelinked
There are thousands of viruses on the internet that are known and many more that don’t have a name yet. Without proper internet security, all of your information floats in the online world waiting for someone to use it costing you thousands of dollars in identity theft fees.
Is there something that can protect you and your files while you are browsing the web, streaming or downloading files? Yes. It’s called a virtual private network or VPN. This network helps keep prying eyes from getting their hands on your personal information by blocking all threats and attempts to access your information.
When transferring files online a VPN linked with a good antivirus is essential. Using a free VPN however, can actually add another point of failure as there have been cases where free VPNs have installed malicious software on PCs completely bypassing any security in place. Regardless of how large or small a file is you may decide to download it only takes a few seconds to gain access to your information and use it across thousands of websites.
The recommended VPN
When it comes to streaming content VPNs are even more important as a VPN masks your true IP address and uses a mask to give you a fake one so your footprints on the internet can’t be tracked. Sensitive information includes everything you do on the internet. This includes the websites you visit and sensitive information you enter; your physical address, your social security number, your license info, and much more can be viewed and stolen. Viruses and phishing attacks continuously evolve; so, it’s best to have the protection that gives you peace of mind. When it comes to VPNs we know that you have lots of choices available to choose from. Fortunately for you, we’ve done a lot of research on what’s best and we’ve managed to get an exclusive 50% of IPVanish. This is by far your best option online and one that we highly recommend.
How to Get Started with Filelinked
Going on with this article on How to Get Started with Filelinked, to use Filelinked on your device, being an Amazon Firestick / Fire TV or an Android TV, start by download it, as it’s a common procedure:
Download Filelinked on Your Firestick or Fire TV
- Firstly turn on your device, whether it’s a Firestick or Fire TV, and wait for it to boot completely.
- Then, turn your VPN On. We recommend IPVanish
- Click the “Settings” tab on your screen and wait for the screen to load.
- Now, select the “device” tab and find the “about” label, then select the “developer options” label.
- A window will appear. On this screen, select the option to turn on ADB bugging; then accept the unknown sources option by clicking the empty box beside this option or click the unknown sources option and select “accept” when prompted.
- You will be taken to a new screen, your device’s homepage. On the homepage, locate the search bar that has a magnifying glass on it. This icon often appears gray and in the top left or right corner on your device’s homepage. In the search bar, search for the term “Filelinked”.
- Once you find the application, click on it and wait for the download prompt to appear. Select the “download” button to download the Filelinked software.
- Visit the Filelinked page by using its unique URL. You’ll find this URL under the tab or link named “browser option”.
- A download button or link will appear. Click the link or the button and accept the download terms and conditions.
- When the download is complete, an “install” button will appear. Click the button and wait for the installation to successfully complete.
- Finally, when the download is complete, open the application and start using it.
Installing Filelinked on Your Android Device
- Start by turning your VPN to On. We recommend IPVanish
- Now, find the Filelinked APK using your Android device’s browser at https://www.filelinked.com. Select the Android option to download the file to your device.
- In the “settings” tab, go to your security settings.
- Select the “unknown sources” option by clicking on it. Allowing downloads from unknown sources lets you access apps outside the App Store without a lot of stress and frustration.
- Open your devices, download folder and find the Filelinked link and select it by clicking on it.
- An “install” button will appear on your device’s screen. Click on the button to install Filelinked APK to your device.
- Finally, when the file finishes downloading, you can open the app and start using it.
How to use Your Personalized App Store using Filelinked
Finally on this article on How to Get Started with Filelinked, you’ll see that configuring your personalized App Store with Filelinked can be successfully completed in just a few simple steps.
- Firstly open the official page for Filelinke, at https://www.filelinked.com. If you are not a current account holder with Filelinked, create an account. To create an account with Filelinked is required an email address and a strong password. If you have an account, log in.
- Then, click the label “create new configuration” and a new Filelinked code will appear.
- Now, on the next window that pops up, create a name for the new configuration. After naming the configuration, add a subtitle description and save the new configuration to go to the dashboard to create as many files as you would like.
- To complete your new configuration, click the “Create file” button, which is often green.
- Copy and paste the unique URL into the APK file.
- Add a logo and save all your work by clicking the “save” button.
Install Filelinked is not a complicated process at all. Once you’ve started using it, you’re really going to appreciate the convenience that it gives you when sharing files. Equally as important though, it is going to really simplify your life when transferring files from one device to another. But be aware that transferring and sharing files is always a security risk if their not yours or if it infringes copyright rights so, always use a Good VPN like IPVanish.
Hope this article on How to Get Started with Filelinked on Your Firestick or Android Device, have helped you.
Have a nice safe day!