How to Install 1234Movies on Firestick a Brand New Terrarium TV Clone
The extinct Terrarium TV app has left many users pulling their hair, but soon clone apps begun to emerge and Terrarium TV orphans have no more reasons to feel frustrated. One of those streaming applications is 1234Movies and here we’ll tell you how to install it on Firestick / Fire TV and other streaming devices
This guide illustrates how to install 1234Movies streaming app on Firestick and Fire TV. The app can also be installed on Android TV, Android TV Box, Android Smartphones, and Nvidia Shield.
1234Movies is a new Movies and TV Shows streaming app that lets you enjoy lots of content for free and without ads. The app is a clone of the popular Terrarium TV which was discontinued, and it’s working smoothly. It bears the same interface as it’s predecessor, and it pulls lots of content with HD, 1080p, and even 4K links.
Some of the app’s features include:
- 100% free, with no adds
- More than 30 4K movies
- No need for registration
- Easy to use interface, with a search feature
- Diverse content
- Subtitles in multiple languages
- Chromecast support
- Real-debrid & Trakt.tv support
Although there are several other Terrarium TV clones, 1234Movies is working very well and it’s worth checking out.
Caution: Stream safely!
You can therefore easily land in trouble since 1234Movies and other popular Android streaming apps mostly offer pirated content. Governments and ISPs around the world are actively fighting copyright infringement, so always use a reliable VPN to avoid receiving a DMCA notice or getting in any other form of trouble.
How to remain safe
A secure VPN like CyberGhost will encrypt your activities such that no one can know what you are accessing when online. The VPN’s zero logs policy will also ensure that you can’t be traced. Additionally, you will get a new IP address to anonymize you and help bypass geo-restrictions.
To help you get started with the best VPN for streaming, we are currently offering an exclusive 79% discount to BestDroidPlayer readers. Use the link below to take advantage while the offer lasts.
How to Install 1234Movies on Firestick
After getting yourself a VPN, you can go ahead and install 1234Movies on Firestick. But since it’s not available on the Amazon store, you’ll need to do this through sideloading – Firestick does not allow users to download stuff using a browser.
First, ensure that the “apps from unknown sources” option is enabled.
Here’s how to enable it:
Enabling apps from unknown sources
- While at the device Home screen, go to “Settings” then select “My Fire TV/ Device.”
- Select “Developer options.”
- Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources” as well as “ADB debugging.”
After that, we can go ahead and download the app.
The best app for downloading the apk file is downloader, an app that is readily available in the store. If you already have it, you can skip to the next section.
If you haven’t installed it:
Installing Downloader App
- On the main menu, go to the search option and type “Downloader”
- Downloader should be the first suggestion. Select it.
- Now click Get to install the app on your Firestick.
After the installation is complete, open the app.
Install 1234Movies on Firestick
Now, we need to download the apk file to install 1234Movies.
- In the URL field of the downloader, enter the URL:https://bit.ly/3csfLtV
- 1234Movies apk will start downloading.
- After the download is complete, click “Install”
- When the installation completes, click “Done.”
- Downloader will ask if you want to delete the apk. Select “Delete” to save some space.
- When asked to confirm, select “Delete” once more.
1234Movies should have been added to your app list. It can now be found under “See All” in Apss & Channels. However, do not launch the app yet!
Remember that 1234Movies is a third-party app that provides unofficial streams. Before you stream anything, make sure that you connect to an CyberGhost server first.
If you haven’t created an account yet, follow these simple steps.
- Visit and create a CyberGhost account
- On the Firestick search box, type “CyberGhost“
- The app will appear as the first suggestion. Click on it
- You will be given the “Get” option. Hit it
- The VPN will now start downloading
- Launch it and sign in with your credentials.
From there, you just need to connect your VPN and launch 1234Movies. You will be prompted to select a default player. You can choose to use either of the available options.
From there, you can select a title you’d like to watch and load subtitles if you wish.
Today, it’s easy to watch content on-demand, and with apps like 1234Movies APK, you can do that for free, in HD, and without the inconvenience of ads.
We hope this guide on how to install 1234Movies on Firestick was helpful. If so, rate it and share with your friends – It means so much to us!
See you later!